Everything You Should Know about MacBook Air 2019
Apple has not announced about the arrival of MacBook Air 2019. However, it made some minor updates in 2016 and 2017 and redesigned the product in 2018. Therefore, there is speculation that it could surprise the world this year, 2019.
Apple develops and manufactures a line of laptop computers known as MacBook Air. These laptops contain a machined aluminum case, full-size keyboard and a thin light structure. The predicted MacBook Air 2019 will definitely contain these basic features. However, its users are looking forward to better MacBook Air 2019 specs that will make it better for use.
This article has information about what the new MacBook Air model could entail. Since the corporation has not made any announcement about its arrival, this Apple MacBook Air review will focus on what might come, based on the changes made in the previous years.
MacBook Air 2019: Release Date, Features, Price and Compatibility
The following is a MacBook Air 2019 review, which comprises of the customers’ expectations. It relies on the MacBook Air 2018 review.
As mentioned above, nothing has been mentioned about the development of MacBook Air 2019. Therefore, there is no MacBook Air 2019 release date. In October 2018, Apple surprised the world with a redesigned and updated MacBook Air. Therefore, it may be impossible to update it within a year and release it before October 2019. However, Apple is capable of doing it. So, MacBook Air 2019 could arrive in October.
- Design- the MacBook Air 2019 could have new colors, thinner profile and slimmer bezels.
- Storage Specs- the MacBook Air 2019 specs that users are looking forward to in terms of storage include 13-inch MacBook Air laptops with 1.8GHz and differing GB; 128GB PCle-based SSD and 256GB PCle-based SSD. Users can configure the former to 256 and 512 GB or 1.5 TB SSD. On the other hand, the latter can be configured to 512GB or 1.5TB SSD.
- RAM- the MacBook Air 2019 RAM is likely to stick to 16 GB if nothing changes.
- Processor- there have been rumors about Apple designed processors although it is unlikely that they will appear in 2019. Therefore, if there is no introduction of a new processor, the MacBook Air 2019 is likely to have the 1.6GHz dual core Intel Core i5 with 4MB L3 cache and Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz.
- Graphics- Apple is expected to introduce integrated graphics card to work with the Intel UHD Graphics 617. This will support the external graphics processors for the Thunderbolt 3-enabled.
It is quite challenging to predict the price of the MacBook Air 2019 based on the previous trends. According to an Apple MacBook Air review conducted in 2018, users expected the new MacBook Air produced in that year to cost less than $1,000. At its release, the price was higher by a few hundred dollars, which appealed to very few people.
The company faced criticism for its higher prices over the years, which has also given way for competitors such as Lenovo and HP to gain share in the market. Therefore, if Apple considers these factors and wishes to remain competitive, the MacBook Air 2019 may come at a lower price. This way, it would push MacBook shipments to a better percentage.
If Apple continues to increase its prices, the expected costs are $ 1,570 for the 13- inch MacBook Air, with 1.8GHz and 128 GB and $1,832 for the 13- inch MacBook Air, with 1.8GHz and 256 GB.
The current MacBook Air is compatible with macOS Mojave, which has new features that are powerful and designed for everyone. Therefore, MacBook Air 2019 is likely with to be compatible with this operating system as well. However, Apple is launching macOS Catalina in Fall, which is near the predicted MacBook Air 2019 release date. So, it is obvious that MacBook Air 2019 will be compatible with the new operating system, macOS Catalina.
Best PDF Editor for MacBook Air 2019
PDFelement for Mac is considered the best PDF editor for MacBook Air 2019 because it is intuitively designed to give users the most fascinating experience. It is a broad PDF solution with all the right tools to enable MacBook Air 2019 users to produce high-quality PDFs that are acceptable professionally and academically. PDFelement for Mac is designed to create PDFs in multiple ways, edit, sign, convert and do more in the least time possible.
Therefore, PDFelement for Mac can do marvelous things for your MacBook Air 2019. It creates interactive form fields from scratch or through scanning and combining of numerous documents. It can then proceed to convert these PDF documents to other file formats like HTML, Word and image and text files. Additionally, this program can extract data from PDF forms as required.
Using PDFelement for Mac in your MacBook Air 2019 is not in vain since it has benefits. It does batch processing of PDF documents and thus saves your effort and time. The software advances from time to time, providing you with great new or refined features at an affordable price. It is a reliable program that you can use when out of office since PDF files are accessible from the cloud.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Everything You Should Know about New Mac Pro 2019
- How to Convert Kindle to PDF on Mac
- How to Password Protect a Folder on Mac