5 PDF XChange Viewer for Mac 10.15 Alternative
PDF XChange is an application designed to enable PDF users to view and apply makeups to their documents. Mac does not have any version of PDF XChange but this doesn't mean PDF XChange viewer macOS 10.15 Catalina is a dead notion. Fortunately, there are a couple of plausible alternatives for PDF XChange viewer on macOS 10.15 Catalina as elaborated in this article.
5 Best PDF XChange Viewer for macOS 10.15 Catalina Alternative
PDFelement is arguably the cherry on top software as far as PDF XChange viewer on macOS 10.15 Catalina comes into play. The fully-featured software is the ultimate solution to PDF XChange challenges.
You can use PDFelement to perform a variety of functions such as create, edit, convert, comment, review, sign, and process forms among others. You can protect your documents using password and permissions, redact information, and digital signatures. The OCR feature is incorporated and enables scanned images to become editable and searchable. Choose the right solution for your task.
- Excellent processing and rendering speed.
- Easy to use and no expertise is required.
- Allows the creation of fillable files which makes it easy to collect data from clients.
- It offers a high level of document security as users can protect with up to three methods namely password and permission, digital signatures, and redaction features.
- Has lots of functional features.
2. Skim for Mac
Skim for Mac is a powerful open-source XChange viewer for macOS 10.15 Catalina. With this amazing software, users can read and annotate their academic papers in PDF mode. You can add and edit PDF notes through the easy to navigate platform. It is more often used for reading, annotating, and converting papers in PDF.
- Excellent note-taking capabilities.
- It is a light program.
- Offers previews for PDF file link.
- It is quite cumbersome to select multiple annotations.
3. Kofax Power PDF Standard for Mac
This is one of the best PDF XChange Viewers for MacOS 10.15 Catalina. It offers plenty of PDF functionalities such as create, convert, edit, share, and secure these files for professional use. It is designed not only to assist enterprise users but also individual users with works on PDF files. This program enables the sharing of documents across various platforms as well as the cloud. Using redaction features ensures good security for the documents in question.
- Allows easy sharing of documents across various platforms including cloud.
- Has OCR capabilities which makes it possible to edit scanned documents.
- It is expensive.
Cisdem is an ideal software, especially where you want to easily create PDF from formats like Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), EPUB, Text, RTFD, HTML, CHM, JPG, and PNG among others. With this program, you will create PDF files from both single and merged file from multiple files of different formats. You can also split and compress these PDF files as per your unit with a few clicks. Download this wonderful program and be a testimony of the incredible mix of capabilities offered.
- Supports batch conversion.
- Supports OCR technology.
- Offers functionalities like merge, split, and compress files.
- The standard version doesn't come with security provisions.
5. Foxit Reader
Foxit Reader is obviously one of the tops picks XChange viewer MacOS 10.15 Catalina. The program lets you add and edit bot text and images in your PDF file. Users can easily customize their text formats, create and export PDF files to an array of different formats, optimize PDF files through compression, perform scan and OCR, sign documents both via hand and digitally, and protect files among others.
- Excellent document security through redaction, password, and signatures.
- You can add footers and headers to enhance your document appearance.
- Supports the OCR feature.
- Users can create and export their PDFs to other formats.
- Somewhat limited advanced options.
- The installation process can be complicated.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 PDF Expert for macOS 10.15 Alternative
- Top 10 Nitro PDF for macOS 10.15 Alternatives
- How to Add Image to PDF using Preview