Top 5 Online PDF Readers to View PDF Online
Online PDF Readers are very vital as with the advancement in computing technology and the emergence of smart phones people are coming across PDF documents almost every day. The beauty is that viewing these files especially if you do not have an installed PDF Reader, all you need is a great online PDF Reader and you are good to go! In fact, many great online PDF Readers give users different features such as viewing and editing PDF files, deleting unnecessary items, inserting the necessary texts and even searching for specific text among others. You don't know what to go for? Well, this article will look at the top five online PDF Readers you should look out for.
The Best Free PDF Online Readers
1. Google Docs (Now Named as Google Drive)
Google Docs happens to be a common term for almost everyone who handles documents online. Google Docs started out as a tool used to view word documents, spreadsheets and presentations but it has now advanced to a new level as users can now view all the PDF documents not to mention keeping all their files synchronized on their gadgets.
While using this PDF reader, you just need to open Google drive on any of your favorite browser then if perhaps you want to upload a PDF, then you can click on the upload icon and the PDF file will be uploaded in no time. After that, your file will now be saved on the Google drive. There is much more that you can do with the Google Docs as you can export PDF files, edit then and even share them. Users can even convert Word Documents or Excel to PDF using Google Docs.
2. Zoho Viewer
With Zoho, users have to open an account, after which they can now start uploading the documents. Zoho provides an easy way of viewing the PDF documents within your web browser with no software installed on your computer.
This is a sure short way of viewing your documents everywhere and anytime irrespective of whether you have PDF reader apps installed in your gadget or not. The documents are clearly rendered in their original formats. Zoho also enables you to store and manage your documents from one single location thus making it easy to locate them.
When your computer lacks the necessary software to view the PDF documents, then that does not really mean users cannot view the documents as samurajdata.se can offer a perfect solution.
This is a free online view for PDF and word documents and thus enables the users to view these documents without any other additional software. With this tool, users can navigate through the documents one by one, rotate them and zoom the PDF in and out with one click.
DocsPal is yet another online PDF viewer that can be used to even view PDF files and many other document formats. This allows the users to view PDF files online without having an extension installed on your machine.
Users are also able to change documents to PDF documents and still convert PDF files to a word document which is completely editable. This is done by simply accessing the site, upload the PDF document, select the document and then click convert.
Troubleshooting for Online PDF Reader
While using some of these online PDF readers, you may experience some errors because of the following reasons:
- The PDF may be password-protected so as to protect the unauthorized users from viewing it.
- Suspicious PDFs may also blocked by the online PDF reader. This may include the PDFs that do not conform to certain industry-specific PDF standard. Users should, therefore, be cautious as this can cause a security risk to their system.
- The PDF file could be damaged or contain corrupt data. In such a case you can ask the sender to resend the data. If you had downloaded the file then you can simply download it again.
- Access to online PDF readers via the internet may also be a challenge especially where the connections may be disrupted.
- The file may also be unrecognizable or incompatible with the reader.
The Best Desktop PDF Reader to Manage PDF Offline
Now, you may still need a desktop Reader to get you covered offline. Well, one of the tools to go for is Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor which happens to be one of the best desktop PDF Reader. Talk of that tool that allows the user to open, read, create, edit, annotate, share, print, protect and convert PDF files. In other words, PDFelement makes the editing of PDF files as easy as editing word documents. The files also retain their original formatting when converted with PDFelement.
Key features of PDFelement:
- With PDFelement, you can edit any existing of new PDF using this software by simply clicking on the "Edit PDF" option.
- PDFelement, the most popular converting software that allows the user to convert and edit various file formats without breaking any sweat. You can convert PDF to other formats and vice versa plus it supports OCR technology.
- One attractive aspect in PDFelement is the fact that it provides a beautiful user interface with a lot of toolbars options. This means that there is a possibility to view the thumbnails, bookmarks, annotations and search of content depending on your preferences!
- PDFelement also allows you to embed additional content to PDF files without affecting the quality of the content.
- You can add passwords to protect the PDF and even sign PDF with custom Signature among many other capabilities afforded to you.
It's pretty awesome that one can now view the PDF documents online without necessarily installing PDF reader apps as online PDF readers have really raised their game in a bid to catch up with desktop PDF tools. But, if you have to install a desktop solution then you now know which one you should go for!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 6 Online PPT to PDF Converters
- 6 Best Online XPS to PDF Converters
- Top 6 Online PNG to PDF Converters