Easy Way to View Multiple PDF Files in Separate Windows
There are varied ways to view multiple PDF files in separate windows. With the right viewer, it only takes a few clicks to do so. The Free Acrobat Reader, for instance, can open multiple files in its window. To be able to view multiple PDF in n separate windows, you have to change the default PDF application to Acrobat Reader. However, there is PDFelement that gives you an opportunity to open multiple PDF files and perform various functions such as editing and sharing files.
How to View Multiple PDF in Separate Windows
As earlier mentioned, multiple PDF files can be viewed in separate windows by using the PDFelement. Launch PDFelement to open at least two PDF documents into it, click the "View" > "Tile" button to choose to display them horizontally or vertically. After clicking the button, the program window will be separated into multiple zones, and open each PDF document separately.
Step 1: Open Multiple PDFs
Launch PDFelement and tap on "Open files" to upload your first PDF file. Then simply click on the “+” tab beside the first PDF title to add the second one. Then the two PDFs will be displayed in different windows.
Step 2: Display Multiple PDF Files
Move to click on the "View" tab and then the "Tile" button to choose "Horizontal tile" or "Vertical tile" to adjust the Multi-Tiled screen and your windows will be displayed accordingly.
Alternatively, you can open multiple PDF files first. And then you can just drag one of the windows to adjust into two windows. You can adjust the windows as you like.
Step 3. Back to One Window
If you want to drawback multi-tile display, you can simply drag the tab of the file back to one window one by one, and then you will get all the opened files back into one window.
Looking for a good tool to display multiple PDFs in separate windows? Well, PDFelement is a complete PDF solution that makes working with PDF files easy and enables you to create excellent PDF forms and documents. Unlike the past PDF versions, PDFelement is capable of performing various functions such as the multi-tied screen display. This is the ability to open many PDF files in separate windows, thus making it the best tool to display multiple PDFs in separate windows.
Moreover, It has a smart editing feature. You can edit PDF texts, images, graphic-based objects, links, etc. The experience of editing PDF is even more smooth than editing Word documents. In a nutshell, PDFelement can be widely used to open, edit, create, save, resize, print and add or remove data in files, convert and annotate documents.
Tips: The Advantages of Multi-tiled Screen Display
With a multi-tiled screen display, you can open, read, edit and even format each PDF file independently of the other files. Some of the advantages include:
- Adding and deleting files is easily done. This is because you do not need to find and select all the pages that make up that file. Therefore, adding or remove files is easy.
- It quickens previewing. You can preview components very swiftly since you do not have to open them in their original application.
- Editing can be done without affecting the other files, for instance, you can edit other files in their native applications contained inside a PDF.
- Distribution can be precisely and widely done. This means you can share a specific relevant PDF file with other people without sharing the irrelevant one.
- The files can be sorted according to the categories you want for example a particular topic. You just click a column name, and the list will be sorted.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Resize PDF Image to Change Aspect Ratio Easily
- Easy Way to Reduce PDF Image Size
- How to Convert PDF to XLSX/XLS Files Quickly
- How to Convert PDF to CSV File Perfectly
- Steps to Separate PDF Pages on Windows