PDFelement-Powerful and Simple PDF Editor
Get started with the easiest way to manage PDFs with PDFelement!
Learn how to combine multiple JPG to one PDF online and offline. Click here to know more.
Would you like to merge multiple JPG to one PDF? This article can help you with it. Many tools on the internet will let you combine multiple JPG to PDF online. Let’s find out more about them.
Often, we take pictures wherever we go, particularly if we are on vacation. Apart from this, students might collect pictures for their class modules or lectures. The best way to compile the pictures is to put them in one file. Merging them into one file is easier for viewing and sharing.
So, check out how you can do that with the help of these tools.
In this article
Part 1. What Is JPG? Why Do People Merge Multiple JPG to One PDF?
JPG is a compressed image format that contains digital images. It is one of the most common image formats that are used in digital cameras, on the internet, and in different operating cameras. A compression ratio of 10:1 may be applied to the JPG photos without losing out on the details. It results in a smaller file size that lets you share and store the images much easier. The degree of compression present in the JPG file can be adjusted. It means you can save the image data with minimum-maximum compression according to the preference of the user. JPG images are incredible for realistic paintings and photographs.
There are several reasons why people would like to merge multiple JPG to one PDF. Let’s take a look at them.
- You would like to combine the images which are related to a single file.
- Create your photo album.
- You would like to send the related items over an email without any hassle.
- To archive the photos.
Part 2. [Bonus] How to Combine JPG to One PDF with Desktop Tool?
If you want to combine multiple JPG images into a single PDF with a desktop tool, you can use PDFelement. One of the best things about the software is you can use it to combine not just JPG images but also PPT, XLS, DOC, and GIF in one PDF document.
You can create PDFs for business purposes, multiple projects, or learning activities. The primary advantage of using the tool is that you don’t have to merge the same format file. It is possible to combine different images at the same time and then put them together in one PDF document.
When you use PDFelement, you can easily combine multiple JPG into a single PDF. It is also possible to change the image order after you upload the JPGs. You can change the image order after you upload the JPGs. To change the order of your images, simply drag the mouse to the three lines and then change the order. You will also have to install the PDFelement and then follow the steps given below.
Step 1 Access the Combine PDF Option
After you install it, you just need to click on PDFelement to launch the application. You just have to click on ‘Combine PDF’; a brand-new window is going to appear where you will be able to drag/drop or click on the option ‘Choose File’ for importing multiple JPGs.
Step 2 Initiate the Combining Process
You can simply upload more files just by clicking on the ‘Add File’ option. Next, you have to check the kind of images and then click on ‘Apply’ to merge the JPGs into a single PDF file.
Step 3 Save the Combined JPG PDF
The PDF is going to be created and displayed that contains multiple JPGs. Just take your mouse to the ‘File’ option and choose the ‘Save As’ option to save the PDF file on your computer.
Part 3. 4 Methods to Merge Multiple JPG to PDF Online Free
When you are considering multiple JPG to PDF merge online for free, you can use some online tools. Check them out.
1. HiPDF, All-in-One Online PDF Solution
HiPDF is an online tool that you can use to merge multiple JPG into one PDF. The converter can work perfectly and easily convert JPG to PDF files immediately. The converter tool is free to use. The tool can be accessed using Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, and Android.
The tool ensures the privacy and security of the file that you are uploading. HiPDF removes the file after the process is complete. It is a converter tool for everyone, including students, data analysts, and more. The tool is also effective since you do not have to install any software for this. Moreover, you can easily upload files from your device through OneDrive, DropBox, and Box.
The steps that you have to follow for online merge JPG to PDF are given below.
- Open the HiPDF website and go over to the section ‘JPG to PDF’ of the tool.
- Import the JPG files you would like to put into one PDF by clicking on the ‘Choose File’ option.
- Next, click on the option ‘Convert’, and it will convert the JPG into one PDF file.
- Click on ‘Download’ to save the file on your device. If you want, you can also save it to Box or DropBox.
2. JPG2PDF, Convert JPG Images to PDF Documents Online
You can easily combine multiple JPG images in one PDF file catalog and then share it with others. There is no limitation on the file size, no registration, and no watermark. With the help of the tool, you can easily rotate, optimize, and scale down the JPG images while maintaining the actual resolution. The tool is easy to use and doesn’t require you to be tech-savvy.
If you have to put multiple JPG into one PDF file, you can follow some simple steps. Let’s take a quick look at them.
- Click on the button ‘Upload Files’ and then choose the image files. You can choose up to 20 images if you want to convert. You also have the option to drag and drop the files to begin uploading. Next, you must wait until the upload or the conversion process is complete.
- Next, click on the thumbnails to download the PDF files individually or on the ‘Combined’ button to combine all of them under one PDF document.
3. iLovePDF, Merge JPG Files to PDF Online
iLovePDF is a multi-platform online service that lets you manage PDF documents in different ways. Using this document, you can edit PDFs and also combine multiple JPGs into one PDF file. iLovePDF is one of the tools that can broaden your abilities. It is a free tool. The interface of iLovePDF is easy to understand. It is a consistent truth. Using the tool is quite straightforward. You can easily navigate through the platform. The JPG images can be combined into a PDF file in just a few seconds.
The steps to combine multiple JPG images into one PDF file are given below. Let’s take a quick look at them.
- Open the iLovePDF tool on your preferred web browser.
- Go over to the section of JPG to PDF.
- Click on the option that says ‘Select JPG Images’. You can also use the options to drop JPG images to add to the tool.
- As soon as you are done uploading the file, the JPG images will be combined into one PDF file.
4. SmallPDF, Convert Your Images to PDFs Online for Free
SmallPDF is one of the best tools that you are going to find online for merging multiple JPG into one PDF file. With this tool, you can enjoy a fast and easy conversion process. All you have to do is drag and drop the JPG images in the given toolbox to transform them.
The tool uses SSL encryption to make sure that the images that you are sharing are completely secure throughout the transfer process. So, no one is going to have access to the files you are sharing. The JPG to PDF converter functions independently and is browser-based. Due to this, you can easily access it from your mobile or desktop.
After initially uploading the file, there is an option to add more images if you want to save and combine multiple files in one PDF with the online tool.
If you have to convert the JPG images into one PDF file, you will just have to follow some easy steps. Let’s check them out.
- Open SmallPDF on your preferred web browser.
- Upload the images to the JPG to PDF converter.
- Next, you have to click on ‘Create PDF now!’ and then for the conversion process to be complete.
- Save the converted PDF to your device.
Part 4. People Also Ask
1. How to Create a ZIP of Multiple JPGs on Mac and Windows?
If you have to create a Zip of more than one JPGs on Windows, just right-click on the option ‘new’ and choose ‘Compressed Folder’. Type the name of the folder and then drag and drop the JPG images to compress them.
On Mac, you just have to move the JPG files to one folder, right-click on the folder, and select ‘Compress’ from the menu.
2. Is it Possible to Merge PNG Files, too?
You can merge PNG files and transform them into PDF files. Thus, we recommend PDFelement as it is a tool that is easy to use.
3. When Should We Use JPG?
In case you work with photos and artwork, JPG offers the right compression to the images, which makes them efficacious for the websites. You can combine multiple jpg to PDF files online easily and download them. So, you print photos in low compression and high resolution.