How to Fill PDF Form Online in Simple Steps
Filling PDF form online is not a tough task in this technologically advanced world. However, it can turn its back on you if you are new to this industry. The crux of the matter is that only a suitable tool can be a game-changer to fill out PDF forms online. In this article, we shall elaborate on how to fill PDF forms online with ease and speed.
How to Fill PDF Form Online
PDFPro is an easy to use online PDF editor. The program provides a quick way to fill out PDF forms and edit as per your need. The files uploaded are secure. Thanks to the HTTPS encryption and storage o files on secured Amazon Cloud hosting database.
Step 1. Navigate to the PDFPro editor page and click on the “Click to upload your PDF” button. Browse for the target PDF form and click “Open” to upload it. You can also drag and drop the form on the main interface. You can also upload it from Dropbox or Google Drive.
Step 2. When the PDF form is successfully uploaded, you will be taken to the PDF filler app. Click on the “Edit” tab and select the either to fill with text, check, or cross, among others.
Step 3. After filling your PD form with desired data, click on “Save” to save the changes. Click on the “Export” option to download your filled form.
How to Fill PDF Form on Desktop
PDFelement is a powerful, all-in-one PDF tool. This program is easy to use and has plenty of features that make your interaction with PDF files seamless. PDFelement allows users to convert, create, share, print, combine, compress, edit, annotate, and perform OCR on PDF files. Also, users can create both fillable and non-fillable forms without much effort.
Step 1. Open PDF form
Tap the PDFelement icon to run the program and access the primary interface. On the main interface, go to the bottom left and hit the “Open File” link. It will open the file directory window to allow you to select the target PDF form. Once you choose this file, hit “Open” to upload it on the PDFelement window.
Step 2. Fill in PDF form
When the PDF form successfully loads, go to the toolbar and click on the “Form” tab. You should see a notification at the top of the page that the form is interactive. This means it is a fillable form, and thus data can be entered without using other features. Use the “Hand” tool to navigate through the form. This hand icon appears when you hover over a text field, radio button, and checkbox, among others. When you click on the text field, the I-cursor icon should appear. You can then enter any text in the field.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Fill PDF Form Online
The following are some of the advantages and disadvantages of filling PDF forms online.
- Users can fill forms anywhere at any given time if you have an internet connection.
- Users don’t have to download the program. This means you will save your device more space that would have been taken by the program.
- Most online PDF form filling tools have limited features.
- With online tools, you are limited to the size and number of PDF forms you should upload.
- Uploading a PDF form online makes it more vulnerable to hacking.
- When downloading the filled form, you can easily download it alongside a virus or a malicious program. These unwanted programs can cause damage to your device or files.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert DOCX to PDF Online for Free
- How to Cut PDF Online
- Best Online Tools to Use to Remove Password from PDF
- How to Encrypt PDF Online
- How to Protect Your PDF File With a Password Online Easily