How to Convert JPG to Word for Free 2023
To convert JPG to Word, there are many ways which can be adopted. This article shows you how to convert JPG file to Word using Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor and other online tools. The JPEG-to-word conversion has never been as easy as it is by using OCR.
How to Convert JPG to Word Document
The steps you need to follow are mentioned below. These steps clearly indicate that it is very easy to use PDFelement to convert JPG to Word using OCR.
Step 1. Open a JPG/JPEG
Drag a .jpg/.jpeg file into the program to be opened in PDFelement. Or click the "Create PDF" option to load the .jpg/.jpeg file.
Step 2. Convert JPG to Editable Text
Click the "Convert" tab and then press the "OCR" button to perform OCR, the .jpg file will change to be editable text.
Step 3. Convert JPG to Word Document
Then go to the "Convert" tab, and select the "To Word" button to convert .jpg to Word doc.
Why Choose PDFelement to Convert JPG to Word
PDFelement means quality and reliability. The best part of the program is that it is very easy to use and kept up to date.
PDFelement can be used to literally perform any functionality with the PDF files. Here are the main features of the program:
- Add and edit text, images, and other elements in PDF.
- Convert images to editable Word, Excel, Text, PPT, and more.
- The PDF documents can be protected with ease using this program. It can easily apply the password to the PDF files to make these secure.
- The data from the PDF forms can be extracted to make sure that it is analyzed. PDFelement can be used to extract data from PDF forms to get the work done.
- The pages of PDF can be combined, split, deleted, or moved with the program.
- The OCR of the PDF can be performed with ease and therefore the user-defined PDF fields can be used to get the required data.
How to Convert JPG to Word Online
There are online OCR tools for you to convert JPG to Word online. Here we'll show you how to convert JPG images to editable Word using HiPDF. This is an online PDF platform that can convert, edit, and organize PDF files online.
Step 1. Open JPG to Word Converter Online
Open HiPDF and go to its JPG to Word converter online.
Step 2. Convert JPG to Word Document Online
Click Choose File and upload a JPG image online, this will redirect to a Convert page. Select OCR and click the Convert button.
Step 3. Download to Word Document
Once the conversion is complete, download the converted Word document to edit.
How to Convert JPG to Word Online Google Drive
Google Drive is an online tool that can help you convert JPG to Word as well. Let's look at the steps.
Step 1. Upload a JPG
Log into your Google Drive account to upload a JPG document.
Step 2. Use Google OCR
Find the file and right-click it, then you can choose to open with Google Docs.
Step 3. Convert JPG to Word Format
Once the file is opened, you can download it to save it to an editable Word document.
How to Convert JPG to Text in Word
It would be great if we could convert a JPG image to editable text right inside Microsoft Word. So is it possible to convert an image to editable text in Word?
The answer is yes, but it requires a little workaround.
- First of all, open a blank Word document and click Insert to insert the image you want to convert to Word.
- Then adjust the image size to fit the page size of the Word document.
- Next, you should save the Word document in PDF by going to File > Save as
- Once the image is saved as a PDF, try to open the PDF in Word and Microsoft Word will convert the PDF image to editable text
Tips: What is JPEG Format and How it Differs from Other Photo Formats?
JPEG stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group. The format is mainly used for the photos which are taken from photographic equipment such as cameras and camcorders. The format is highly reliable and allows the users to make sure that the best and the most advanced techniques are enjoyed while it is processed. As compared to other formats it is highly in use and very widespread. There are many segments that make up the JPEG format. Each segment starts with the 0xFF byte. The remaining part of the bytes shows which kind of data the file holds. It also deals with the data payload which is very important for file compression. The main difference between JPEG and other formats is that JPEG is a lossy file and uses 24-bit color scheme. The other formats are neither lossy and use 8-bit color scheme like GIF.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert JPG to Word for Free 2023
- Solutions to Convert Image to Editable PowerPoint
- How to Convert PDF to Excel with OCR
- How to Convert Image to PPT
- Picture to Word Converter with OCR