Part 1. When to File Tax?
File your taxes by April 18, 2023.
Part 2. Where to File Tax?
Where to File Tax Returns - Addresses Listed
by Return Type
In order to determine where to file your return, identify the form number for which you need the informationCheck the filing address by return type >>
Where to File Addresses for Tax
Returns by State
Each states has different addresses for filing tax returns.Check the tax filing address by state >>
Part 3. How to File Tax?
A little prep work can save your time and money
- Gather all the annual tax documents you've received that record your taxable income and deductible expenses.
- Collect all your receipts and organize them by category if you itemize your deductions.
- Dig out a copy of last year's taxes for reference.
- Get the needed tax forms from your tax pro, tax software, or the IRS.
Determine Filing Status
- Marital status and spouse's year of death (if applicable).
- The percentage of the costs that your household members paid toward keeping up a home.
Confirm Key Informations
- Please confirm if you choose a correct tax form and see if you are eligible for credits and deductions.
File Your Taxes
- Choose the filing method that best meets your needs: online, by email, or through a tax professional.
- File your taxes by April 18, 2023.
Part 4. Fill Forms with PDFelement - PDF Editor
A Complete PDF
Tax Form Filling Solution
PDFelement as an all-in-one PDF solution can help you fill and sign PDF forms with ease. You can also (batch) print and send the PDF tax forms to others quickly.