QuickBooks for Lawyers
QuickBooks lawyers is an all in one accounting platform and a great option for firms that may need to scale their accounting needs in the future. For starters, there is QuickBooks in one hour for lawyers which offers step by step guidance for getting started. With this e-book, lawyers have the chance of tracking income, expenses, time, billing among others without breaking sweat.
QuickBooks Key Features
- Automate accounting- QuickBooks make it easy to track all the money coming in and going out of the firm. QuickBooks also records payments from clients, tag expenses to specific cases or clients among others.
- Manage billing- With Freshbooks, firms gain the ability to set hourly billing rates for each legal service. The firm has the ability to create custom rates for partners, associates among others.
- Run reports- QuickBooks enable firms to track every penny for each client or case. The instant reports provided by QuickBooks lets the firm know where they stand.
FreshBooks - The Better Alternative to QuickBooks
With FreshBooks being a cloud-based platform they have worked hard to provide a great place for lawyers to run their firms. The services they provide include crafting customizable invoices that can be mailed to clients. The other includes tracking inventory by keeping things in sync. This involves the automatic adding of merchandise to the inventory which is deducted when sold. The firm also gains the ability to track time, bill clients and manage sales.Try Freshbooks for Free >>>
Key Features of FreshBooks
- Customizable invoices- Freshbooks’ invoicing feature is highly customizable. It allows attorneys to add logos and other personalized elements such as a “thank you” email. Multi-language invoicing is also available.
- Accepting payments- On Freshbooks, Firms have the ability of accepting payments through credit cards of the companies they have partnered with.
- Report- Freshbooks provides a platform to firms where they can access a host of reports. Attorneys can run an account aging report, a profit and loss statement, among others. These reports help firms stay on track financially.
Why Choose Freshbooks
If you want proof that your firm is growing you need a customer base that is expanding in a quick way. However, this customer base provides a new challenge when it comes to handling bills in bulk. With Freshbooks can take care of this process devoid of errors because it involves recurring bills. Here attorneys can focus on growth and let Freshbooks manage the subscriptions. This simplifies a process that used to be tedious and full of paperwork. Freshbooks creates a payment schedule for attorneys, billing amount and the customer’s information which gives the firm loyalty and higher revenue.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Up to 18% OFF: Choose the right plan for you and your team.
PDFelement for Team
Give you the flexibility to provision, track and manage licensing across groups and teams.