Android Business Card Scanners: Your Top 7 Choices
Businesses exchange contact information using business cards. But today's business climate is very competitive. Trivial tasks like typing the cards' content to your phone take the time you could be spending doing more important tasks. It hurts your efficiency. Thankfully, you can use Android business card scanners to speed it up. These apps can digitize the cards, extract information, and save them to your contacts.
In this article, you will find the seven best Android business card scanners. Learn about their price, pros, and cons to decide which one is the perfect fit for you or your team.
Without further ado, here are your best options.
1. Haystack Business Card Scanner
Rating in Google Play: 3.8 / 5 stars
● Haystack is 100% free.
● It is a smart scanner that automatically fills in information gaps via web search.
● It allows you to save cards as CSV or sync information with a CRM.
● It does not offer contact grouping.
Haystack is an amazingly good free business card scanner. It offers Contact Syncing, which syncs your Haystack Contacts with your phone's Contacts app. Additionally, it lets you sync information with a CRM.
This app also lets you save cards in a visually appealing way. It automatically fills in the missing information. Haystack can even recognize the company name and search the web for a logo. You can pick the one you like the most.
2. BizConnect Business Card Scanning App
Rating in Google Play: 4.6 / 5 stars
Price: Free or 6.99/user/month
● The scanner is highly accurate.
● It allows you to scan multiple cards in quick succession.
● The app is feature-rich.
● The verification process, which ensures accuracy, can make the process take longer.
BizConnect is a fantastic application. It is among the most accurate scanners available now. Besides correctly recognizing text, BizConnect can also recognize blurry text or text written with unusual fonts. It is also consistent in finding the social media accounts linked with the business card.
And that is not all. BizConnect also lets you call or email contacts without even opening the card or leaving the app. It also provides you with the option to scan single cards, multiple cards in quick succession, or even QR codes. Besides these, BizConnect has plenty of other useful features. Thus, it is one of the 7 Android business card scanners you should check.
3. ScanBizCards App
Rating in Google Play: 4.1 / 5 stars
● ScanBizCards offer transcription by OCR or by humans.
● It has great integrations.
● It easily syncs with your phone's Contacts app.
● The free trial lasts only 14 days.
● You only get 100 human transcriptions per year.
ScanBizCards is a premium Android business card scanner. It allows you to scan cards and export them directly to Salesforce and other CRMs. Furthermore, it can sync with your address book.
ScanBizCards also offer human transcriptions. Their team will manually transcribe a business card or conference badge for you.
Last, its APIs can be integrated with your systems, making it a very effective business tool.
4. CamCard App to Scan Business Cards
Rating in Google Play: 4.4 / 5 stars
Price: Free or $5.99/user/month
● It offers a Smart Sync feature.
● CamCard lets you set reminders.
● It allows you to create different business cards for different roles.
● The features are not that advanced.
● It does not offer high accuracy.
CamCard is a simple Android business card scanner. It lets you scan your business cards and sync them with your contacts. Furthermore, CamCard lets you sync with Salesforce, Google Contacts, or Outlook.
CamCard's value comes from its multi-functionality. It works as a great card creator as well. You can make multiple business cards for yourself- one for each role you fulfill. There's an insight feature that lets you view how many new connections you've made within a day, a week, or the last 30 days.
5. Covve Business Card App
Rating in Google Play: 4.4 / 5 stars
Price: Free or $119.99/year
● It lets you set reminders about how often to contact people.
● It allows you to contact people through different methods.
● The structure is not the same as other business card scanners, as it is more of a CRM.
Covve is an Android business card scanner that functions as a networking tool. It lets you set reminders on how often you want to contact each person added to your list. Covve will also show you the reminders coming up this week, the next week, and the ones you missed. It lets you contact people through calls, SMS, email, and WhatsApp.
Unfortunately, Covve does not store contacts in one place. You also can't sort them alphabetically or by the date they were created. Thus, it takes getting used to.
6. Sansan Android Business Card Management App
Rating in Google Play: 3.9 / 5 stars
Price: Please contact Sansan for pricing details.
● It allows for the quick creation of a contact database.
● Sansan updates you when contacts change.
● The app offers great accuracy.
● It is for corporate use - not for personal use. Thus, you may want to find another app for scanning business cards in your private network.
Sansan is a great business card scanner for teams and companies. It lets you scan business cards with 99% accuracy. You can scan multiple cards at once. And it does not end there. You can build a shared phonebook for your company. Furthermore, Sansan gives you real-time updates when contacts change.
You can also use Sansan to scan and share your own business card. You can customize it after scanning. Then, you can share the virtual card using QR codes or a URL.
7. Evernote App to Scan Business Cards
Rating in Google Play: 4.5 / 5 stars
Price: $89.99 per year
● The scanner is built into one of the most-trusted note-taking apps.
● It adds the recognized information plus an image of the card in the note.
● You can't contact people using Evernote.
● The scanner feature is not available in the free version.
If you love taking notes, you probably have Evernote already installed on your Android phone. If that is the case, you can choose not to download a separate business card scanning app. Evernote can fulfill this role. The Premium version lets you scan business cards to create Contact notes. It contains the recognized name, title, company, and additional contact info. The Contact note also has an image of the business card.
Do you also own an iPhone? Or are you planning to switch to iOS soon? If so, you should check out Wondershare PDFelement for iOS. It is the best business card scanner on this platform.
Wondershare PDFelement has a scan feature and an OCR feature. These let you digitize your cards and extract information from them. Then, you can quickly add them to your iPhone's phonebook.
Here is a guide on how to use PDFelement for iOS to scan your business cards.
- Launch Wondershare PDFelement for iOS. Install it first if you have not done that yet.
- Tap the "+" button > Scan.
- Capture a picture of the business card.
- Tap Recognize > Text Only > English > Next.
- Tap Show to get redirected to where the recognized file is.
- Open the text file. It contains the information extracted from the scanned business card.
There are so many Android business card scanners. But if you want something for your business, it is a must to choose a fantastic one. The 7 tools listed above are your best options. And if you also need a business card scanner for your iPhone, you should install PDFelement for iOS. It offers a reliable scanner with an OCR function that recognizes multiple languages. These features allow you to easily extract information from scanned business cards and save them in your Contacts.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Up to 18% OFF: Choose the right plan for you and your team.
PDFelement for Team
Give you the flexibility to provision, track and manage licensing across groups and teams.
- Signing Made Simple: A Guide to 3 Types of Electronic Signatures
- ABBYY Business Card Reader for Effective Business Card Management
- From Traditional to Digital: Sign PDF Digitally To Enhance Your Business