Front desk workers are the first port-of-call for anyone visiting a business, and they are very important in setting the impression that visitor has of the company. You'll need to display very strong people and organisational skills in your front desk cover letter to get an interview. This sample of a cover letter for front desk jobs will give you a good starting point to help produced your own perfect cover letter.
- # Front Desk Cover Letter Template
- # Front Desk Cover Letter Sample
- # Tips for Writing Front Desk Cover Letter
- # How to Edit Front Desk Cover Letter Template
Free Front Desk Cover Letter Template
Front Desk Cover Letter Sample (Text)
I read your job advert for your front desk role with great interest and believe that I am the right person for the job.
I currently don't have any formal experience working a front desk but did was secretary for the office at the student association at my university and was treasurer of the Glee Club there was well. With this I am used to dealing with people and administrative work including accounting.
I am currently working towards certification through the Chartered Secretaries Qualifying Scheme via a distance learning program, but I am keen to enter into a professional office environment to improve my understanding of the corporate environment.
I am a fast learner, good with communication and team work and have a strong work ethic. Because of all this I believe I am perfect for your role.
Researching your hotel, I was impressed by the quality reviews and feedback you have from your visitors. I also enjoyed reading about the supportive culture that you have nurtured for your employees. This is a culture that I would be proud to be part of.
I would love to discuss joining your team in more detail.
Thanks for taking the time to read this letter, and my CV. I hope to hear from you soon.
Tips for Writing Front Desk Cover Letter
The above sample of a cover letter front desk agent is a good template for your own job application. Use the advice below to help perfect your own cover letter for front desk roles. Many of the below points can also be used for a cover letter for front desk agent without experience.
- at university. Often employers are looking for proactive, energetic people as much as people with lots of experience. Sell yourself as a person.
- Next focus on what you are doing to get yourself up to speed for the role. If you are experienced already go into your experiences and successes in a bit more detail. This candidate is highlighting the postgraduate qualification they have undertaken and why they want this job alongside it.
- Sell the attributes that make you perfect for the job. Throughout all this personal information don't give away too much information but just enough to make the employer want to pick up the phone to find out more.
- A job isn't just about what you can do for a company, it is also about what they can do for you and how you'll fit in. Show you're serious by highlighting some of the aspects of the company that made you want to apply to them. This research will show you are dedicated and willing to go the extra mile in your work.
- End your housekeeping cover letter by reminding the employer that you want the job and that you would love to hear from them.
- Finally, proofread your letter. A cover letter full of typos and mistakes is not going to make them want to hire you to their front desk! If you can get someone else to read over it for you.
How to Edit Front Desk Cover Letter Template
Your cover letter for front desk jobs needs to stand out, so use a great PDF cover letter template will improve your chances. To edit the PDF template, you can try Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, the robust PDF editor in the market. It will help you customize the PDF cover letter to fit your resume.