One of the critical individuals in any company is a bookkeeper. Writing a bookkeeper cover letter enhances your chances of getting the job. A cover letter for bookkeeper position will convince the hiring manager to read your resume. Use the included cover letter for bookkeeper tips to write a perfect one.
- # Bookkeeper Cover Letter Template
- # Bookkeeper Cover Letter Sample
- # Tips for Writing Bookkeeper Cover Letter
- # How to Edit Bookkeeper Cover Letter Template
Free Bookkeeper Cover Letter Template
Bookkeeper Cover Letter Sample (Text)
Mapletown, NC 43270
April 18, 2018
Mrs. Lucy Mapleton
Jun Do Co. Ltd
33 Mappy Ave.
Mapletown, NC 44378
Re: Bookkeeper Position
Dear Mrs. Mapleton,
I am writing in response to your advertisement on hrgo.org seeking a Bookkeeper at Jun Do Co. Ltd. As an experienced, competent and driven Bookkeeper, I seek to bring my ethical, problem solving mentality and detailed mindset to the open position.
In my current role, I manage and maintain a professional, busy and functional environment while bookkeeping at Mainland High Academy. I do work independently well, highly experienced in problem solving and working with minimal oversight. Offering response to staff and coworkers fast and timely is something I am adept at and know how to prioritize multiple running projects.
I also highly experienced in:
- Maintain different financial documents in an easy to understand yet organized way electronically and on paper for efficient reference.
- Documents and reconciliation processing fast to keep system updated
- On-time and accurate completion of payroll
- Enhancement of workflow and efficiency through innovative improvements
Apart from being driven, I excel in reconciling accounts, payroll and cost control. I am also well versed in QuickBooks and Excel and adapt fast to novel bookkeeping and accounting procedures and programs. I wish to bring unparalleled accuracy and efficiency at Jun Do Co. Ltd and help you expand your company.
Do find my references and resume attached. You can definitely contact me via phone or email at the earliest convenience to talk more about your needs.
Tips for Writing a Bookkeeper Cover Letter
- Be as concise as possible. It's important that the hiring manager is able to peruse your bookkeeper cover letter fast and easily. Ensure it's not just short but great to read with enough points clearly deciphered and not lost in lots of verbiage.
- Education shouldn't take too much space and time. Avoid spending lots of time writing about your education. The reader is definitely interested in bookkeeping skills than academic accomplishments. In any case, if you've lots of relevant academic experience from internships and hands-on experience you can postulate it deeper in your resume.
- Be real and genuine. If you're really enthusiastic, show it in the cover letter for bookkeeper position. However, don't overdo it with false show of excitement; be as natural as you can.
- Avoid skill gaps. The cover letter for bookkeeper is your way to explain your experience, skills and how you fit the job advertised. It's not the place to speak about your skills gap and how you might not really meet the job as described. As you focus on diverse strengths always speak positively about yourself.
- Measurable accomplishments. If it's possible mention measurable bookkeeping accomplishments and be as specific as you can. Make the most of action words while describing what you've accomplished.
- Contact information. It's possible to write about all the things you want to put across but miss critical information like your contacts. Keep them as professional and simple as you can, particularly phone number and email. Do ensure the resume also contains your contacts.
- Easy to read. No one really wants to read a long cover letter that's not easy on the eyes but long and drab. Make the most of bullet points to keep things easy to read and leave enough space to leave the critical information you want to put across unblocked or lost in a many words.
- Sell yourself. The cover letter is about you selling yourself to a recruiter. Ensure it addressed the critical requirement highlighted in the job description. If the job description says ‘6 years' experience' ensure you've addressed that.
- Use cover letter sample for bookkeeper. Sometimes you might not know where to begin. A sample cover letter for bookkeeper can help you begin the draft, what to include and indicate all the critical details not to be left out.
- Check for cover letter bookkeeper errors. It's possible to write a quality cover letter but poor formatting, grammatical and spelling errors can ruin it. Ensure you've read through or asked another person to read for you.
How to Edit Bookkeeper Cover Letter Template
A strong PDF cover letter will convince the hiring manager to read your resume. Free download the specially designed PDF cover letter templates in this page, and then edit it with Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, a professional PDF editor . It can help you make any modifications to the template with ease.