With a babysitter cover letter you can actually improve your chances of getting that babysitting position you crave. A perfectly written babysitting cover letter gives the recruiter a better and striking glimpse of yourself that a resume couldn't. Use the following cover letter for babysitter sample and tips to get started.
- # Babysitter Cover Letter Template
- # Babysitter Cover Letter Sample
- # Tips for Writing Babysitter Cover Letter
- # How to Edit Babysitter Cover Letter Template
Babysitter Cover Letter Template
Babysitter Cover Letter Sample (Text)
Columbus, OH 43271
April 08, 2018
Ms. Martha Jerkins
31 dayview Ave.
Columbus, OH 43271
Re: Babysitting Position
Dear Ms. Jerkins,
This is a show of interest of the Babysitting Position as advertised on carehr.org. You indicated the after-school position is for your very active three children of between 5 and 10, which happens to be what I excel in. I drive children to sports activities and start, monitor and initiate art and craft and games activities for them while enjoying the rewarding challenge of multiple activities management and guarantee wellbeing and safety of every child under my care.
Already in my senior year in Huddleston High, I have been babysitting children for 3.5 years now, mostly children between 5 and 10. My sound judgment, holistic care and dependability have made me a constant valued babysitter after-school in diverse households especially during date nights and weekends and other special occasions that keep their parents away. In most cases I am always the babysitter contacted first by several families around Huddleston View.
You can be sure I will provide fun, friendly, nurturing and warm surroundings in every babysitting engagement to help you have a worry-free great time away from home with the peace of mind that your children are in safe hands.
Apart from being a top student in my class I am also certified CPR and first aid specialist with St Johns USA, licensed driver and known for my safe driving; I guarantee quality transportation, a flexible evening and afternoon schedule with different ways of getting in touch.
Do set up a face to face meeting to talk about your needs and the open position. I would also love to meet the children as well. Do give me a call or email me at the earliest opportunity.
Thanking you for your kind consideration and time.
Tips for Writing a Babysitter Cover Letter
- Showcase your qualification: One way of impressing the recruiter is ensuring your babysitting qualifications are clearly evident in the babysitter cover letter. Indicate all the diverse things that make you a great choice for the position, from studying schedules, medical and first aid qualifications, flexibility and recommendations from past clients among others.
- Contact info: Ensure the babysitting cover letter contains your contact information and details. You can add them at the top of the cover letter or last paragraph. Most importantly, ensure contact details are clearly seen and the reader doesn't have to go to your resume to find them. Chances are the cover letter has all they need and just want to give you a call fast.
- Be concise: The last thing you want to do is write irrelevant information throughout the cover letter for babysitter. Being concise pays and makes the draft sharp and striking. Stick to what is relevant, from experiences, qualifications, skills and achievements to the open babysitting job position.
- Avoid resume repetition: Don't regurgitate what you've already indicated in your resume in the one page cover letter for babysitter position. Write what you couldn't add in the resume, which should be generally inclined towards the employer and what you're bringing into the role given the chance and not about you.
- Professionalism: Whether a high school senior or certified mature babysitter applying for a babysitting job you must avoid using slang, informal language, short forms and other marks of unprofessionalism in the cover letter for babysitting. You can use a conversational tone to make the reader feel like you're having a conversation with them without being informal.
- Use babysitting cover letter examples: It pays big to get all details right, from the format, details to add and remain as professional as you can in the cover letter. Using babysitter cover letter sample is the perfect way to keep all these into perspective and craft the most impressive document possible.
- Proofread: Revising your cover letter babysitter draft ensures all the relevant most important requirements are met such as ensuring proper grammar, no spelling errors or wrong format and glitches are evident in the draft. Your cover letter is the first impression you make on a potential employer and rereading and editing it as much as you can wherever needed pays big.
How to Edit Babysitter Cover Letter Template
To attract the attention of the employer, you can send a unique PDF cover letter with your resume. You can use Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, the best PDF editor to make modifications to the cover letter template in this page. It can help you edit the texts, images, graphics, and even style of the PDF template.