Top 5 Most Popular Real Estate Appraisal Software in 2020
The business of real estate involves a number of professional activities. One of these is appraisal. This is the determination of the current market value of a particular asset. Appraisal is often done before sale or when a property is about to be used as collateral. While this process was initially performed manually, today there are software tools which are specifically designed for appraisal purposes. By using real estate appraisal software, the process is performed quicker and more accurately. This results in faster processing of property sales and purchases. As such, real estate appraisal software is highly valuable for modern real estate agents.
Top 5 Best Real Estate Appraisal Software Reviews
Here are top 5 real estate appraisal software reviews:
This special software tool is based online and delivers accurate, quick and data-powered analytics. HouseCanary performs hybrid appraisals empowered by advanced strategies. In addition to that, the digital tool's processes are all compliant with USPAP standards. A great feature is that it supports integration with 3rd party software tools which increase speed and reduce the cost of operation. By combining data and analysis, HouseCanary is a reliable method of appraisal that can effectively replace traditional BP05, 1004s and 2055 procedures. This software tool implements professional appraisers who provide real estate professionals with quick results and no revision requests. Furthermore, it is agile and versatile. Hence, this real estate appraisal software can also be used by various parties such as lenders, capital markets operators and the proprietors of single-family rental houses.
- The software performs compliant appraisals
- It supports integration with 3rd party digital tools
- This tool relies on the skills and techniques of professional real estate professionals
- It is versatile
- It does not offer free access through a demo account
This software is specially built for real estate agents. Seeing as it is supremely versatile, ValueLink can be used for both residential and commercial real estate appraisal. It is also capable of being used by different types of professionals for example lenders, managers and Appraisal Management Companies (AMCs). ValueLink is based on Cloud architecture and is accessible through an online portal. Hence, it can be used to track appraisal orders and other details from any location in the world. Moreover, you can access it from your computer, smartphone or tablet. This real estate appraisal software is highly flexible. As such, it can be adjusted to fit your business goals. You can access its features through a demo account.
- It is versatile and can handle both residential and commercial appraisal
- This software is useful to many different professionals
- It is based on Cloud architecture hence is easily accessible
- Its trial period is short
Designed for professionals in the real estate industry, this software tool enables you to perform quick and professional appraisals. SFREP software has built-in tools which can create flood maps for demographic analysis. It can also analyze the market by automatically filling in the 1004MC data grid for you In addition to that, the SFREP software is capable of including accurate charts and additions into your appraisal reports. For cost analysis, the digital tool relies on the highly reputable Marshall 8 Swift. The software also considers comparable properties and includes their history in your appraisal report. Comprehensive and capable, this digital tool is ideal for every real estate agent.
- This software has tools built into it
- It automates the most strategic activities involved in appraisal
- The software relies on highly reputable sources for cost analysis
- It provides a comprehensive appraisal report
- It is not available for free through a demo account
4. A la mode
With a variety of capabilities built into it, this appraisal software guarantees professional results every time A la mode can fill in forms automatically, develop flood maps and operate on Cloud architecture. The software can also present you with detailed analytics and compile comprehensive reports for your appraisal needs. A la mode features integrated software such as Titan Analytics and Vault. As a result, it compiles 1004MC reports swiftly and stores your appraisal data securely. For maximized efficiency, A la mode responds to a variety of operational features such as shortcuts for data entry, the reuse of compilations and the ability to spread appraisal information across multiple screens. As such, this is one of the most popular appraisal softwares today. You can try it out as a free real estate appraisal software through a limited trial.
- It delivers professional results
- This software can perform multiple appraisal activities automatically
- It can deliver compliant reports
- You can use it for free through a trial
- It is expensive to maintain beyond the trial period
5. ACI Analytics
Capable of working in form of a suite, this software is ideal for appraisal purposes. ACI Analytics is capable of performing research-driven analytics. In addition to that, it contains a built-in listing database. This makes it easier for you to perform comparable property cost analysis. By using the software you can inspect property, perform research and make reports. In addition to that, you can use ACI Analytics to review the resultant reports and deliver strategic information. Overall, it has tools that you can use to manage the data presented in the reports. The best feature of this software is that it can be integrated with other digital tools so as to extend its capability.
- It performs deep research for appraisal
- This software has a database that contains property listings
- It can still perform automatic reporting
- Appraisers can use it to manage report data
- It can be integrated with other tools
- It is not available for free through a trial demo
Prior to any real estate transaction, it is important to know and understand the value of the assets involved. According to real estate appraisal software narrative 1, the software tools above can be used to identify this element. They are accurate, dependable and extensible as well.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 Best Real Estate Portfolio Management Software in 2020
- Top 5 Most Popular Real Estate Marketing Software
- Top 5 Virtual Tour Software for Real Estate in 2020