How to Export QuickBooks to Excel
QuickBooks accounting software provides you with the abilities to create a view and edit complex reports. However, if you want to centralize or edit the reports in a workbook, you must export the data to Excel. This task is easily achieved using the export feature available in the QuickBooks. So below are the steps and instructions for Quickbooks export estimate to Excel.
How to Export Data from QuickBooks to Excel
- From your computer, go to QuickBooks and launch it to start Quickbooks export to Excel.
- At the top of the window, select reports and click on report center from the options provided to open the report center window.
- Click on the specific report you want to export and click on the display report to view it.
- At the top of the report from the drop-down menu, click on Excel to open the Excel report window.
- To create a new Excel workbook, click on the radio button beside "new Excel workbook". Otherwise, click on "existing excel workbook" to update an old one.
- If working on an already existing workbook, click on the browse tab and choose the desired workbook.
- Then proceed to choose "export" to export from QuickBooks to Excel.
Note: if you create a new file, Excel will be automatically opened. However, your file won’t be saved until you save it in a preferred location.
Export General Ledger Details from QuickBooks to Excel
- Once inside your QuickBooks, from the left navigation bar, click on reports.
- Then type in general ledger in the search field.
- At the upper right-hand of the report, click on export and choose export to Excel from the options.
- Then ok.
In fact, it's also easy to export from Excel to Quickbooks!
Best Alternatives to QuickBooks: FreshBooks
Accounting software is part of your company’s strategy to unlock its full potential as well as improve every other business area. Accounting software helps you optimize cash flow, monitor your expenses and keep track of critical financial data. This, in turn, ensures your company grows, develop and stay healthy.
QuickBooks is the most popular accounting solution software there is, in fact, it the first choice for most people. However, is the only choice available? Or better still, is the only best? FreshBooks developed in 2004 is an award-winning accounting tool and one of the best software available in the market. FreshBooks is the best alternative to QuickBooks and for a good reason too. Advantages of using the FreshBooks accounting software include:
- It allows you to track collect your payment from the same platform.
- It will enable your business to manage invoice.
- It is well compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- It is suitable for small businesses, self-employed and freelancers.
Why choose FreshBooks as an alternative to QuickBooks
- You get the services at a lower price.
- It has an efficient and smooth function design.
- More mobile apps.
- Easy to navigate and interact with.
- It generates reports at an amazingly fast pace.
This and many more reasons are why choosing FreshBooks is not only a great decision but the best for your business.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Change Invoice Template in QuickBooks
- How to Send A Paid Invoice in QuickBooks
- How to Import Invoices into QuickBooks