Call centers are the front line in customer service and are important for most companies. You'll need to have a very specific personality and great communication skills. A call center cover letter needs to display this effectively. There are many different sample cover letter for call center representative jobs. Use this cover letter sample for call center agents to get a good start.
- # Call Center Cover Letter Template
- # Call Center Cover Letter Sample
- # Tips for Writing Call Center Cover Letter
- # How to Edit Call Center Cover Letter Template
Call Center Cover Letter Template
Call Center Cover Letter Sample (Text)
I am very interested in your recently advertised call center job and think I am perfect for the role.
I have five-years-experience in customer service and call center operations including for a large telecommunications company with hundreds of customer queries and issues to attend to every day. Starting as a part-time call center operative, I rose to run a small team and be head-hunted by the previously mentioned telecommunications to lead their call center. That company is moving its operations to a new city and I am looking for something else locally.
With my work at the telecommunications company saw a 40% increase in successful resolution of customer complaints and queries and 45% drop in refunds being issued by my department. This saved the company thousands of dollars over a year period.
That company is relocating offices to a new city, but with my life established here I want to find new work in this area.
Although you work in an industry I have not worked in before, the size of your company and amount of customers you have is a challenge that I would love to take on. I admire your customer service mission and your high-level of attention on social media to customer issues illustrates a commitment to customer service that I would like to be part of.
I would love the opportunity to use my experience as a benefit for your organization and look forward to discussing this with you further.
Tips for Writing Call Center Cover Letter
You can find many different call center cover letter examples to get you started, but the above example has all the elements you need to include to write a successful cover letter for call center agent. The below advice and tips will explain more how to use the call center cover letter sample to succeed.
- First impressions count, so you need to present yourself professionally. Present your letter in a professional format and use a readable, formal font. A badly presented letter will be rejected immediately.
- Be personal with your greeting. Make sure you address the letter to the direct contact that you are applying to. Researching the correct contact and having a personal approach will make a big different in getting the employer to read on further. Missing this will get you rejected.
- Sum-up your reason for writing to the call center employer in the first paragraph of the letter. Who are you and what do you want should be covered in this opening.
- Next, you need to outline your work experience and achievements in a concise way that doesn't provide the full story about you. You want the reader to be interested in you and have a reason to read the rest of the letter, your CV and then offer you a job interview.
- After peaking the employers interest, you need offer some information on specific things you have achieved and the specific experience you have. Highlight things that will make you stand out from the pack when it comes to offering a job interview. Don't be too wordy and don't offer too much information – you still want the employer to have questions to ask.
- Use statistics to back up your success if you have them.
- Show that you have read the specific details of the job advert by referring to them and applying how you can help meet the criteria and achieve their goals.
- Getting a job isn't just about what you can do for the employer but what they can do for you. After research show what you like about their work and their company culture and how you feel you can fit in with that. Having done this research and showing you have considered all aspects of the job will show you are serious about the role.
- End with a to-the-point ending that will make the employer want to get in touch with you. Remind them you are perfect for the role and you would like to discuss it further.
- Don't send off your call center cover letter before you proof-read it thoroughly and get someone else to read it through as well. A cover letter that is full of mistakes and typos you will be unlikely to get the job.
How to Edit Call Center Cover Letter Template
Want to edit the PDF cover letter templates you just downloaded? Try Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, the best PDF editor, and it will help you make any modifications to the templates without losing the style and formatting. This tool can help you create a personalized cover letter to win the job.