A Memo can be made easily once the maker has the contents to be included and the memo format completed. Some may choose a very plain and simple memorandum format and some may option to use the other format of a memo. There are lots of memo writing samples that may be referred on the internet and here is a step by step procedure on how to make a memorandum sample:
1. Get all the needed information needed for the memo template sample. Make a draft or outline of the information that you want to be included in the memo and decide on what words are you going to use.
2. Once the draft is done, start the memo by writing down the purpose of the document. Choose the appropriate title of the memo, for example, if the memo is about revised information about an event, write down Revised Info Memo. The title of the memo must depend upon the message of it.
3. Next is to write down the sub header, start with the word To and then the colon mark and then the audience of the memo. Continue doing so with From writing down who made the memo, the date of making the memo and then the Subject of the memo.
4. Once done with the header and sub header, proceed on a short introduction or greetings. It doesn’t need to be long as long as it is casual and in neutral tone, and take note to mind the status of the audience for this part.
5. Next is to proceed to the body of the memo. Be concise and state all the needed information. Be direct to the point and use some bulleting if you need to enumerate ideas or topics.
6. The last part may be a request from the maker to the audience if needed some confirmations and then the signature.
1. If you are a beginner when it comes to writing memos, keep a copy of it for future reference.
2. If the organization or company has a customized paper or template for memos, it is best t use it since it will reflect liability and professionalism, plus exclusive templates from the companies includes some logo and watermarks. If none, you can manually include a watermark of the company logo.
3. It is best to submit or send memos that are digitally printed instead of hand writing, this way it is going to be readable and clear.
4. State all the needed information for it is intended to communicate and remind everyone who were addressed in the memo.
5. If some attachments are needed, staple them together for the pages would not be messed up or separated in some cases.