You can actually use the CMYK color chart on Visio. Using the CMYK colour chart for printing in your Visio creation helps in the printing process and it is quite easy to set up with the following steps:
1. Open Visio and choose any of the software or database that is suitable for your need. Pick the template you wish to work with.
2. Click on the icon for the letter color and select more colors.
3. Choose the CMYK slider option in the drop menu of the color panel. Note that the CMYK online can now be used for all your text.
4. On highlighting tool icon, select more colors and choose CMYK slider. Note that you can use the CMYK color chart for all the highlighting on your document.
5. Click on the color changer tool which is responsible of changing the color of anything you have selected. It could be shapes and lines. Again, you can choose more colors and CMYK sliders.
6. Select file and print when you are okay to print your creation. Use color and CMYK for your coloring method. In this way, it is now possible for the whole document to use the CMYK printing.
1. In any case where you want to put out anything you have made in visio, it is possible that your printer may require CMYK settings which are the method of sequentially printing color.
2. There is a whole lot of other side of CMYK color codes which involves wavelength, light and other dimension, although people who are conversant with this are those in the printing industry.
3. The CMYK color wheel works in a completely different setting from the RGB because the CMYK is a subtractive model while the RGB is an additive one.