How Do I Tell the Difference Between a Normal PDF and a Scanned PDF on Mac?
When you import a PDF in PDFelement, if you are able to select and edit the text, then you are working with a normal PDF. If you are unable to select and edit, then you have a scanned document that will require you to Perform OCR.
Was this article helpful?
- What's the Difference between Individual Plan and Team Plan for Mac Version?
- How do I Choose Different Plans for Mac Version?
- Why Do I Have the Watermarks Added in My PDF File on Mac? How Do I Remove Them?
- How Can I Buy the Multi-User Package of Mac Product?
- Can I Convert a PDF File to an Editable Word File on Mac?