To make the most impression on a hiring manager for maintenance job a maintenance cover letter can really help. Whether requested or not, unless you're asked not to, always submit your resume with a maintenance technician cover letter. The following tips and cover letter for maintenance sample will help you prepare the best document.
- # Maintenance Cover Letter Template
- # Maintenance Cover Letter Sample
- # Tips for Writing Maintenance Cover Letter
- # How to Edit Maintenance Cover Letter Template
Maintenance Cover Letter Template
This is a free cover letter template for maintenance. Free Download and customize it according to the sample text below.
Free Maintenance Cover Letter Sample (Text)
Houston, AL 48220
March 18, 2018
Mr. Humphrey Maine
22 Indian Drive Ave.
Houston, AL 55488
Re: Custodial Maintenance Worker Position
Dear Mr. Maine,
I have been working as a Maintenance Worker for 7 years handling diverse areas from inventory management, cleaning, light and complex repairs. Your search for a Custodial Maintenance Worker ad posted on handyjobshr.me caught my eye and I believe with my experience, knowledge and expertise in maintenance I fit the open vacancy perfectly.
Working as a manufacturing custodian and maintenance worker in a busy chain store has taught me how to keep facilities in shape, keep them superbly operational and always ready for use. I worked as maintenance worker for three years at Jolene Chain Stores and rose to assistance custodian maintenance manager. Four years at Mark Abe Manufacturing saw me being entrusted with delegation of maintenance tasks and training new repairmen as required. This has taught me to be thorough, ever ready and consistent.
In addition to these, I have also been able:
- Maintain a perfect safety record with zero injuries or accidents in my two previous jobs
- Offered back-up rapid responses day and night in diverse emergences, including over the weekends and holidays
- Interned and trained over 15 new maintenance individuals to carry out repairs and maintenance of air conditioners, heaters and lighting units and keeping all equipment in operational shape
I appreciate Mainland Industries' new 5% raise in safety and operational allowances for maintenance workers that show outstanding performance and dedication to their duty. It helps keep us motivated and spurred to work hard and devoted now and tomorrow.
Working with Mainland Industries is a prospect I am looking forward to and definitely appreciate an interview at your earliest convenience. Do contact me via email or phone at any time to schedule a meeting.
Tips for Writing a Maintenance Cover Letter
- Do identify yourself: Ensure maintenance cover letter introduction paragraph allow the reader to quickly get a grasp of who you're and where you got the job from, expertise and skills. Ensure contacts and name details are clear too.
- Show confidence: From the moment you introduce yourself to the last paragraph do write with an aura of confidence letting the reader know you understand your abilities and yourself. The recruiter must be told about your qualification for the job and reasons why. Display how your skills in the maintenance technician cover letter make you valuable and how you'll be contributing to their company in every opportunity.
- Job experience: Catching the attention of the hiring manager is everything and nothing works better than indicating three or so unique achievements you can raise from your resume. If you can quantify your experience do it, such as "trained 15 new maintenance workers".
- Depict interest in the company: Every employer wants to know a prospective worker is interested in their company. Show this by researching about them and indicating it in the cover letter for maintenance. Do specify why you like about some of their developments or policies and how you intend to contribute to the accomplishment of their goals and initiatives given the chance.
- Contact details last: A good strategy to ensure the reader of the cover letter for maintenance position remembers you and has a quick access to your contact information is closing with it. If the recruiter is impressed by what you've written and want to give you a call or send an email immediately for a future interview they'll be able to do so without digging up for the info.
- Personalize cover letter: Learn the name of the hiring manager and personalize the cover letter with it. If not provided do a little research on their website if any or even call the company to request the name.
- Use sample cover letter for maintenance position: Rather than miss details and complete the cover letter wrongly, use cover letter sample for maintenance position to capture all that's expected and required.
- Reread and revise: whether it's a cover letter for maintenance mechanic position or not don't just submit without rereading and revising it to ensure all grammatical and spelling errors are rectified. Ask a colleague to read it loudly for you.
How to Edit Maintenance Cover Letter Template
To prepare a winning cover letter for maintenance, you need choose a proper cover letter template first. You can free download the PDF cover letter template in this page and then make changes to all the necessary contents, such as the texts, images, signature, contact information etc. To do this, you need a professional PDF editor, Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. It can help you deal with any problems with PDF documents.