Top 10 Business Software to Increase Productivity - Updated
Business software is many with various functions. Yet, when used correctly and in the right combination, the different business software can increase productivity in your business and hence enhance the profitability of the business. The trick is in knowing what business software to use and how they can all work together to improve the day to day running of your business.
The following are 10 of the best business software that can help increase productivity in your business.
Top 10 Business Software
It is one of the most well-known accounting software in the business. It is very easy to use, and even non-accounting professionals can comfortably use it.
- It is easy to use
- Has great accounting features
If you manage many PDF documents in your business, the best software to help you do this is PDFelement for business. This program is designed to handle PDF documents easily, so you don't have to spend a lot of time on documents and can dedicate that time to some other task. It makes PDF document creation very easy and can also be used to make major edits, including editing text and images within the document. It also comes with an OCR feature that allows you to edit scanned PDFs.
- It is very easy to use and very quick
- Can be used to convert PDFs to a variety of other formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and even HTML
- It is ideal for adding signatures to PDFs as a way to authenticate the document
- You can also add a password to secure the document
- It can be deployed or customized due to specific business needs
- Edit PDF with word spell check feature, just like editing on Word processor
3. Mozy - Business Software for Backups
Every business should backup files to an external hard drive as a backup plan if all data is lost. The online backup service Mozy is one of the best to choose from since it automatically archives all your data on the internet
- It is easy to use; just choose what you would like to backup
- It can also backup files in bulk
- Quite affordable at just $5 a month
- You have no control over how the files are stored
4. Sunbird - Business Software for Scheduling Business
Need a calendar that you can use for scheduling business tasks? Try Mozilla's Sunbird. It is straight forward and completely free to use. This business software shows the day, week, and month views, and you can even publish your calendar on the web.
- It is very easy to use
- Completely free
- It lacks advanced features you may find on other scheduling apps
5. Vyew - Business Software for Collaboration
This is a great option if your business requires collaboration since it lets colleagues work together on the same tasks even if they are on different continents.
- Collaboration on projects is in real-time.
- It gives you a whiteboard to upload documents, and you can also share your desktop.
- Allows for more than 20 participants for free
- Some additional features come at a price.
6. FileMaker Pro - Business Software for Database
If your business needs a database management program, FileMaker Pro is a great option. It is much more intuitive than Access and offers additional features that include SQL data source support and easy web publishing.
- It comes with prebuilt templates for ease of use.
- It offers more options than Access.
- At $299, it can be out of reach for most small businesses, especially those starting.
7. Topica - Business Software for Email Marketing
You are well aware of the advantages of email marketing, and while there are many email marketing solutions available, Topica is one of the most functional. It can filter out spam messages sent through the service, ensuring that you add authenticity to the emails you send. At $50 per month, it is affordable as compared to its other competitors.
- It is ideal for email automation.
- Comes with a spam filter
- Lacks some of the advanced features you will find on other email marketing platforms.
8. Basecamp - Business Software for Project Management
Every business needs a project management program, and if you need one as well, you may want to consider using Basecamp. It makes building complicated project timelines, message boards, and to-do lists easy while allowing users to easily share the project's progress.
- It can track project time on a per-member basis.
- Creates detailed reports based on the job is done
- It can be a little difficult to use, especially for the beginner.
9. Chandler - Business Software for Notes
This is a great task manager that helps you organize your notes, to-do lists and helps the brainstorming process by allowing you to keep all your ideas in one place. It is a free, open-source application that is easy to use and easy to download and install.
- It is completely free to use
- It comes with great features to help you organize ideas
- It doesn't integrate well with third-party apps
10. Skype for Business - Business Software for Communication
If you are on a budget, Skype for Business is a great solution for your calling needs, especially if you have to make international calls. At $9.99 a month for unlimited international plans, it may just be the answer to all your international calling problems. It is hugely affordable, not to mention that the software itself is free. It may not be helpful to you if you want to run a call center, but it is a great solution for increasing productivity and lowering the cost of your calls.
- The software is free to download and use
- International calling plans are very affordable.
- Skype is also very easy to use, both for you as a business owner and the clients you will be calling.
- It lacks some advanced features that can make it useful as a call-center or tech support tool.
- As your business grows, you may need to stop using it, which can create all sorts of compatibility problems with your clients.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Blank Webpage for Installation and Activation Invitation Link for Adobe
- Infrastructure Integration of Acrobat - Updated
- Adobe® Acrobat® DC for Enterprise - Updated