Wedding menus are very important for wedding reception parties because it gives the guests the opportunity of scanning their choices, deciding what they want and how they can get it. Creating a menu can be tricky because you have to consider so many elements. However, a wedding menu should be informative but informative and easy to understand while it is pleasing to the eye. You can create one today with a simple Microsoft word tool with the following steps.
1. Decide on the type of wedding reception you are going to have. You may consider your budget, the type of guests expected, caterer availability and all other details that is worth considering. You can solicit the services of friends and family to help in researching guest preferences to alleviate some of the stress associated with selecting the right wedding menu.
2. There are other platforms for creating a wedding menu. However, when using a Microsoft tool click on “file” and then “new”
3. You can look for templates on the dialog box that appears, then search for “menu” templates. In some versions, you might be able to see “wedding menu” templates. Otherwise search for more templates under the “M” category.
4. When on the “Menu” check all the templates carefully and find a suitable one, then click download
5. Fill the menu information you require, you can edit it, you can also change the preset menu to what you want, you can change the overall layout, font size, color and background and other adjustments.
6. You can insert your menu images by selecting the “insert then” image . You can also change the font and size of the image as you desire.
7. Proofread your menu items and ensure there are no grammatical mistakes. Save the wedding menu and print appropriately.
1. In creating a wedding menu, it is important to keep in mind that each course should be consumed and cleared within half an hour. Remember that a wedding reception is not a full party; therefore, food should be an element of the event but not the main focus. It is important to create your wedding menu in this regard.
2. One good way to create an amazing menu is to choose a theme for the occasion. You may be interested in modeling your wedding menu on regional or ethnic favorite delicacies. The theme you set on your wedding menu can make it more fun and elegant.
3. A good and properly created wedding menu will come to nothing if the service is not up to standard. Provide an elegant service for your guests by choosing a selection of your catering chef’s most unique creations. Remember elegance will live a lasting impression and your guests will not forget it.