1. The first step to create a last will and testament form is to take stock of your assets and any possession of any net value of your own. Also ensure you mark assets that have sentimental value to friends or family. It must be comprehensive.
2. Decide how you will like to create the Will. You can download the will and testament template and get it filled or you can decide to create a new last will and testament blank form. However, note that it must maintain the standard format，just like the format in the last will and testament sample.
3. To fill the Last Will and Testament form, it is important to check on the state law where you reside to ensure that you are making a document which conforms to their requirements.
4. When you are filling the form, ensure you properly identify yourself to include your real first name, middle name and last name. Also ensure that you fill your address, social security number and your driver’s license number if applicable.
5. You will have to list all your possessions which include anything that may also be in your name which includes cars, boats, bank accounts, established businesses and properties or real estates. Ensure that anything that may have some personal value to a friend or a family member is listed.
6. Select and executor. An executor is the person who will be responsible to handling your estate after your death. It is important to ensure that the appointed executor is not just only mature to handle to issue but has what it takes to take care of the Last Will to you pass on.
7. Ensure that the Last Will and Testament form is signed using your traditional signature that you have been using all your life to ensure that the document cannot be contested. At this point, you can make special request if you desire.
1. Put your Last Will and Testament in a safe place. You can create many copies and distribute to people you trust for safe keeping.
2. Periodically update your Will to reflect the current situation of things. For example, when new properties are added or when a child is born to the family.
3. It is a good idea to have your Last Will and Testament notarized upon signing whether it is required or not in your state. Notary public can be found at any bank branch.