PDFelement: PDF Editor, Scanner
Edit, Convert, Annotate PDF
Edit, Annotate PDF
Key Improved Features to PDFelement 8 for Windows
Brand-new re-designed user interface with better usability.
- New UI - Redesigned UI and icons to reflect the simple and powerful experiences of PDFelement.
- Optimized Reading Mode - Maximize your screen for the optimal reading of PDF files with the new UI.
- Wondershare ID - Get the flexibility to provision, track, and manage to license across groups and teams.
- Improved Speed - Open large documents faster with an improved rendering and processing technology.
- Batch Processing - Extended batch processing with support for compression, OCR, and encryption.
- Better Compression - Select from multiple file size and quality settings to optimize PDF output.
- Powerful Conversion - Convert PDFs to a wide range of office formats without losing font and formatting.
- Cloud Storage – Open PDF document from cloud storage directly.
- Import and Export Comments - Import comments from existing PDFs or export them to share with others.
- Electronic Signature - Create legally binding esignatures, as
enforceable as hand-written ones.
- Shortcut Keys - Added support for new keyboard shortcuts to perform common actions quickly.
- Quick Add - Drag and drop PDF document into an open document.
- Other feature enhancements, improved stability, and bug fixes included.
Key Improved Features to PDFelement 7 for Mac
New UI - Redesigned UI and icons to reflect the simple and powerful experiences of PDFelement.
- Advanced image cropping operation, allowing users to select cropping range with more flexibility.
- Add “Log In” entry to the Home and Help menu for quick access.
- Support to lock the left toolbar of the batch process list.
- Improved the stability of the OCR function.
Digitize paperwork and accelerate the way you create, prepare, and sign documents.