-PDFelement for Mac 5.7.0
- Added new interaction feature when selecting texts: now you can make zone selection by using mouse while holding the Alt key.
- Now support resuming to the last view position on the document when re-opening the previously opened PDF.
- Improved the processes for downloading and installing OCR plugin.
- Now you will receive a notification during text editing if no compatible font can be found when matching the font type.
- Support automatically retaining the pre-defined attributes of underlined and strikethroughed text.
- When editing text, resizing the textbox won't change the scale of text now. Instead, hold the Alt key to proportionally scale the text size.
- Improved the paragraph editing results when handling form embedded documents.
- Fixed some of the redaction issues on path and images.
- Some bugs fixes and a few minor improvements on user experience.
+PDFelement for Mac 5.6.0
- Support changing DPI setting to higher resolution when performing OCR on a single scanned PDF.
- Support performing OCR on selected page only.
- Additional OCR language support to Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian.
- Support pause and resume when downloading OCR plugin.
- Support batch OCR of multiple scanned PDF files.
- Support moving an object with Arrow keys.
- The bookmarks of PDF will be displayed by default when the view option is set in auto mode.
- Enhanced support for Variable Text in PDF files.
- Improved performance for redaction feature with higher accuracy and speed.
- Fixed a potential issue where the access password and the permission password protected PDF fail to convert for the second time.
- Fixed an issue that may cause loss of data after document is saved.
- Fixed an issue where users are unable to type in certain special characters in some languages, such as Spanish.
- Fixed an issue where cursor moved by itself to the beginning of the current paragraph when deleting text.
- Fixed a potential crash issue caused by inserting character in the paragraph mode.
- Fixed incorrect display of bold and italic font styles.
- Fixed invalid cursor position error caused by wrong text direction when pasting paragraph.
- Fixed an issue where image turns black after redaction.
- Fixed an issue where invalid form fields won't display.
- Fixed an issue where combination settings for form fields were marked as invalid.
- Fixed an issue which caused the property of link object appears to be incorrect.
+PDFelement for Mac 5.5.2
- Fixed the failure of applying watermarks to all pages.
- Fixed the failure of batch removing annotations on Mac OS X 10.8.
+PDFelement for Mac 5.5.1
- Support batch adding watermarks to PDF files.
- Support batch removing watermarks from PDF files.
- Support batch adding passwords to PDF files.
- Support customizing print options.
- Support showing or hiding annotations.
- Support removing different types of annotations from single PDF document.
- Optimized user interface.
- Support merging unlimited files into one PDF.
+PDFelement for Mac 5.5.0
- Redact selected text and images.
- Redact an entire page or a set of pages.
- Search specific text for redaction.
+PDFelement for Mac 5.4.6
- Auto-adapt inserted forms with the zoomed PDF.
- Improved PDF printing quality.
- Fixed the issue of can't edit comment properties on unlocked PDF.
- Fixed the issue of can't delete pages from unlocked PDF.
- Fixed the issue of can't open PDF hyperlinks.
- Fixed the issue of stamps missing under the Retina screen.
- Fixed the issue of prints come out as blank.
- Fixed the issue of PDF forms missing in Adobe.
- Fixed the reversed words in comments.
- Fixed the orientation issue with comment texts.
- Fixed the incorrect page order after inserting or replacing pages.
- Fixed the issue of can't save custom toolbar;
- Fixed the issue of read-only PDF forms can't be highlighted in Adobe.
- Fixed the issue of failed setting for tab order.
- Fixed the calculation issue of PDF forms' default value.
- Fixed the issue of failed Webarchive to PDF conversion.
+PDFelement for Mac 5.4.0
- Optimized annotation display and management list.
- Optimized document search display (Command+F).
- Optimized bookmark display and management list.
- Optimized document description display and management list.
- Optimized thumbnail management list.
+PDFelement for Mac 5.3.7
- Added support for batch OCRing PDF files in the background.
- Extracts images in a PDF file all at a time.
- Rotates images in PDF files with customized angles.
+PDFelement for Mac 5.3.4
- Supports shortcut keys for zooming in/out.
- Supports opening PDF from mailbox.
+PDFelement for Mac 5.3.3
- Supports callout comment.
- Optimized the OCR languages options.
- Supports creating PDF from window capture.
- Supports creating PDF from selection capture.
- Supports creating PDF from screen capture.
- Supports creating PDF from clipboard.
+PDFelement for Mac 5.0.7
- Enhanced the rendering effects on Retina screen.
- Supports adding annotations to texts under the selecting mode.
+PDFelement for Mac 5.0.3
- Supports converting scanned PDFs with converter.
- Added Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Japanese support in OCR.
- You can now install OCR more easily.
+PDFelement for Mac 5.0.1
- New OCR technology integrated.
- Support whole paragraph text editing and individual line text editing.
- Better PDF file rendering effects.
- Support using PDF files as watermark.
- Support replacing PDF pages.
- Support setting commenting tools' properties as default.
- Support setting commenting tools to be kept selected and be used continuously.
- Brand-new interface and interactive design.