What fields do electronic signatures usually apply to?
Electronic signature is usually applied to signing legally binding documents including:
- Confidentiality agreements and employee on-boarding contract.
- Business contracts, invoices, and approval proposals.
- Rental and housing lease agreements.
- Tax documents, bank forms, and insurance paperwork.
- School forms, permission slips, liability waivers, financial documents, and parental consent.
Was this article helpful?
- Can I customize the branding logo displayed in the email notification?
- Can I create a reusable template for electronic signature?
- Do I have to purchase a license if I only need to sign the document sent by Document Cloud?
- How many documents can I send for electronic signatures if I have purchased a license?
- Can I send documents for electronic signature for free?