How to Work Better, Faster and More Efficiently - Updated
Small changes can bring big results. It is a motto many entrepreneurs live by. Nowadays, the goal is to work better, not work longer and longer hours. Efficiency is extremely important if you want to earn more. Sometimes, you can work for hours, but getting nothing done. There are few reasons why that is the case. For starters, you need some tips how to work better and how to be more efficient at what you do. And second, you need some tools that will boost your productivity. Lucky for you, we have some apps that are great for improving your productivity and allowing you to work better. Also, we have some tips that will surely make you more efficient worker.
Tools You Need to Work Better with
When it comes to tools, you are instantly thinking of apps. And that is right. In the world of technology we live in, apps play a huge role. The one mistake people do is install apps just for the sake of it. But the trick is to install just few apps that will help you vastly improve your efficiency. That being said, we have three that fit the bill.
- Extensive editing, a number of features that will help you edit your documents like annotation. Any element can be modified, no matter if it is text or graphics
- Great file conversion quality
- Document management is at its best with watermarks, signatures, and redaction features
- Affordable and competitive price in the market
The next app on the list is one of the best project managing tools that will help you to work better. The app is still a desktop app, but the company is working on creating an iPhone and Android app by the end of 2016. In 2017, we should see a tablet support. The best part about Freedcamp is that the app is free of charge, and it does all the work a normal project management productivity app does. There is limitation to the free version, but for small projects, it is more than enough.
- Tasks list allows you to change layout
- Multiple filters
- You can easily and quickly create and assign tasks
- The task list updates in the second the job is finished
- Option for prioritization and sorting of tasks
- There is no way to append updates or comments directly to sub-tasks
- No integration with Google Docs
- There is no way to create workflows for portion of the task
Evernote is one of the most versatile apps for boosting productivity. The app allows you to take notes, sync those notes, and much more. You can access it from any device, at any time. Storing documents and notes has never been easier, and Evernote takes it to cloud for extra protection and security.
- Incredible search and great features for taking notes
- Clean and minimal design
- Fast synchronization between your devices
- Multiplatform and flexible solution
- Free version limits you to two devices
- The premium plan is way too expensive
- Way too basic UI. Blank sheet provides great opportunities, but not if you do not have idea how to begin
- Some users have more detailed needs that the basic version does not include
How to Work Better
The top business application to improve your document productivity is PDFelement for Windows and Ma. With this exceedingly useful desktop application, your business will go through tremendous productivity boost and your employees will thank you for introducing it in the office. With it you get the following features:
As we said at the beginning, how to work better is not just a question of finding the right productivity apps, but also a question of changing your habits. Here are some small changes you can implement to boost your productivity.
- Plan your day in the first 30 minutes of the day. Do not start your day until you complete your plan. The first 30 minutes of your day are crucial to prepare your schedule
- Always carry a schedule with you and make sure to record thoughts, activities and conversations. This schedule will help you understand how much work you have done
- Rework the to-do list. People underestimate the value of the to-do list. One of the common mistakes you can make is put too much things on the to-do list. The best way to boost productivity is to limit your to-do list to three to four "most important tasks"
- Schedule time for interruptions. We can all be distracted or interrupted at any point of the day. The trick here is to schedule interruptions in the form of "office hours". Just think of it as planned interruption
- Practice a "no answering" the phone. Just because the phone is ringing, or because you received an email doesn't mean you should get to it. Disconnect instant messaging. Unless it is absolutely crucial, do not give your people your attention the second they need it. Same as scheduled interruption, you can schedule a period in the day when you answer emails and return phone calls
- Measure results, not spent time. As we said at the beginning, it is not how much time you spend at the office, but how you spend the time. Adjust the way you measure your productivity levels. One way to do this is to break your project into sections and small tasks. And keep record how many of these tasks you finish.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 4 Bookkeeping Software for Mac
- Adobe® Acrobat® DC for Enterprise - Updated
- Top 4 Invoice Systems