What to do If My Order does not Appear in the Check Eligibility Page
I purchased PDFelement 6 or PDFelement 7 for Windows previously, but my order does not appear in the “Check Eligibility” page. What should I do?
1. Make sure that you meet the requirements.
- Look up your license information and e-mail address used to purchase the program.
- Check whether you have purchased Wondershare PDFelement for Windows or Wondershare PDF Editor for Windows. Only these programs are eligible for an upgrade.
2. You have a qualifying product?
- Product purchased through the Mac App Store.
- Product purchased with other bundled programs.
- Product purchased through bank transfer or other offline methods.
- Obtained as tryouts, betas, Not For Retail (NFR).
Contact Sales here if you have a valid proof of purchase.
Was this article helpful?
- How to Upgrade from PDFelement 6/7 to PDFelement 8?
- How to Activate PDFelement 8 after Upgrading to PDFelement 8
- Why I Can Upgrade to PDFelement 8 for Free When I Have Lifetime License?
- How to Upgrade from PDFelement 7 to PDFelement 8?
- Why Should I Upgrade from PDFelement 7/6 to Wondershare PDFelement 8?