I Purchased PDFelement 7/6 in the Past. How can I Upgrade My Version to 8?
I purchased PDFelement 7.X for Windows previously. How can I upgrade to PDFelement 8 Pro for Windows?
A. Know your license type
Single-user license - allows one user to use the program.
Volume license - allows multiple users to use the program simultaneously.
B. Check your eligibility to upgrade
Upgrade through the website - Visit https://pdf.wondershare.com/upgrade.html and enter the original registration e-mail to check whether you are eligible to upgrade freely.
Upgrade through the program :
- Open PDFelement 7.x and click the button of "Check for Updates", it will help you install PDFelement 8 Pro directly.
- If you are monthly/quaterly/yearly subscriber of PDFelement 7 for Windows, you can freely upgrade to PDFelement 8 before your subscription expired.
- If you bought perpetual license of PDFelement 7 for Windwos, open PDFelement 8 Pro, then a pop-up window will appear and remind you to upgrade to PDFelement 8 by clicking the "Buy" button.
C. Looking for information to buy an upgrade?
Please go to https://pdf.wondershare.com/upgrade.html and enter your licensed e-mail to check the upgrade fee.
Was this article helpful?
- How to Upgrade from PDFelement 6/7 to PDFelement 8?
- How to Activate PDFelement 8 after Upgrading to PDFelement 8
- Why I Can Upgrade to PDFelement 8 for Free When I Have Perpetual License?
- How to Upgrade from PDFelement 7 to PDFelement 8?
- Why Should I Upgrade from PDFelement 7/6 to Wondershare PDFelement 8?