How do I Upgrade from PDFelement 8 Standard to Pro for Mac?
1. If you want to upgrade from PDFelement 7 for Mac Standard version to Pro version, actually we do recommend upgrading to PDFelement 8 for Mac Pro version directly. Since PDFelement 7 is a new program with redesigned UI/UX and it works much better than PDFelement 7 Pro. You are welcome to download the trial version of PDFelement 8 from the link below to have a test first.
2. We also provide special discount for users who have purchased PDFelement 7 for Mac previously to upgrade to PDFelement 8 for Mac, you can go to the Upgrade Page to check your eligibility and upgrade with the exclusive discount directly.
Was this article helpful?
- FAQ: 1 Year Free Mac License is Expired
- How to Upgrade from PDFelement 7 to PDFelement 8 for Mac?
- What to do If My Order does not Appear in the Upgrade Page?
- Why I Can Only Get 1 Quarter License for Ver8 When I Have Lifetime License?
- Do I Get Charged or Renewed Automatically Once 1 Quarter Free License is Expired