What to do If My Order does not Appear in the Upgrade Page?
For all the paid customers with PDFelement 5 for Mac, PDFelement 6 for Mac, or PDFelement 7 for Mac products are entitled to get PDFelement 8 Pro according to your license. You can claim this from Upgrade Page directly. However, if your order information does not appear on this page after checking the eligibility, then please check the following conditions for troubleshooting.
1. Make sure you use the correct email which you used to purchase the PDFelement 7, PDFelement 6, or PDFelement 5 to check the eligibility.
2. If your product of PDFelement 7 for Mac, PDFelement 6 for Mac, or PDFelement 5 for Mac was not purchased from our official website, then you are not entitled to have the free giveaway product PDFelement 7 Pro.
3. If you purchased from App Store, third parties, or resellers, you are not entitled to get this free giveaway.
If the above-listed situation does not help and still fails to claim the free giveaway, then please send us your payment proof via email: email@example.com, our customer support team will get back to you in 1-2 working days.
Was this article helpful?
- FAQ: 1 Year Free Mac License is Expired
- How to Upgrade from PDFelement 7 to PDFelement 8 for Mac?
- What to do If My Order does not Appear in the Upgrade Page?
- Why I Can Only Get 1 Quarter License for Ver8 When I Have Lifetime License?
- Do I Get Charged or Renewed Automatically Once 1 Quarter Free License is Expired