I Purchased PDFelement 5/6/7 in the Past. How can I Upgrade My Version to 8?
I purchased PDFelement 5, PDFelement 6, or PDFelement 7 for Mac previously. How can I upgrade to PDFelement 8 for Mac?
A. Know your license type
Single-user license - allows one user to use the program.
Volume license - allows multiple users to use the program simultaneously.
B. Check your eligibility to upgrade
Upgrade through the website - Visit https://pdf.wondershare.com/upgrade.html and enter the original registration e-mail to check whether you are eligible to upgrade freely.
Upgrade through the program :
- Open PDFelement 5, PDFelement 6, or PDFelement 7 for Mac and click the "Buy Now" button. It will direct you to the purchase page with records indicating your eligibility for activation.
- If you are eligible, please click "Send Registration Code" to receive the registration information.
C. Looking for information to buy an upgrade?
Please go to https://pdf.wondershare.com/upgrade.html and enter your licensed e-mail to check the upgrade fee.
Was this article helpful?
- FAQ: 1 Year Free Mac License is Expired
- How to Upgrade from PDFelement 7 to PDFelement 8 for Mac?
- What to do If My Order does not Appear in the Upgrade Page?
- Why I Can Only Get 1 Quarter License for Ver8 When I Have Perpetual License?
- Do I Get Charged or Renewed Automatically Once 1 Quarter Free License is Expired