Why I cannot Activate PDFelement 8 for Mac after Payment or Upgrade?
There may be several factors that affect to activate PDFelement 8 for Mac, please check the below-listed situations for troubleshooting.
1) You may download the wrong product. If the product you installed requires a registration code to activate it, then it means you have downloaded PDFelement 7 or another product. So please make sure to download and reinstall PDFelement 8 from the link below:
2）If you have installed the correct product, please refer to here about how to activate PDFelement 8 for Mac with Wondershare ID.
3）You may log in with the wrong email to activate the software. Please login with the email that you entered when you purchase the product to activate it.
4) You may buy the wrong platform product. Our license cannot run across platforms. If you purchased PDFelement 8 for Mac, then your information can only be used to activate the Mac product, not the windows product.
5）You may use the code of PDFelement 7 to activate PDFelement 8. Our PDFelement 8 cannot be activated with the code of PDFelement 7. You can check your eligibility to get a 90-day free license of PDFelement 8 or and special discount to upgrade to PDFelement 8 via the Upgrade page directly.
6）If you did get the correct registration code or serial number for PDFelement 8 for Mac, then please refer to this FAQ about how to activate PDFelement 8 for Mac with registration code or serial number.
Was this article helpful?
- How to Activate PDFelement 8 for Mac with Registration Code or Serial Number
- Why I cannot Activate PDFelement 8 for Mac after Payment or Upgrade?
- How Can I Get the Mac Product That Was Purchased Previously?
- Why Does PDFelement for Mac Fail to Register? The Information Does Not Match.
- Why Does It Still Not Save Without Watermark After Paying for the Mac Product?