Applying for a job as a recruiter is a strange one! You are essentially sending a cover letter to recruiter employers to become a recruiter as well. This means your recruiter cover letter needs to be stronger than with some other industries. The below recruiter cover letter sample will give you a good starting point to successfully become a recruiter.
- # Cover Letter to Recruiter Template
- # Cover Letter to Recruiter Sample
- # Tips for Writing Cover Letter to Recruiter
- # How to Edit Cover Letter to Recruiter Template
Recruiter Cover Letter Template
Cover Letter to Recruiter Sample (Text)
I read the job advert for your new recruiter role and I am certain that I am perfect for that position.
For the last three years I have been placing technology talent with companies in the south east, starting as an assistant and quickly moving into the full recruiter role with my own portfolio of clients. For the last year I have been the top performing recruiter in the company with more successful placements than any other recruiter.
With my candidates I took the extra time and effort to communicate further with them and find out their requirements, needs and personality in greater detail. This meant that I was only putting forward perfect candidates to employers. Having received my education in the United Kingdom before moving to the USA afterwards, I have gained the Level 4 Diploma in Recruitment Management from the Institute of Recruitment Professionals, so I have the qualifications to back up the experience.
Recruiting for the creative industries your company works in a new industry for me, but one that I have great interest in and I would welcome the challenge in applying my experience and skills to this new type of candidate. Having read your website, I am also impressed with the flexible and inclusive working culture you have developed, and it is something I would like to be part of.
I would love the opportunity to use my experience as a benefit for your organization and look forward to discussing this with you further.
Tips for Writing Cover Letter to Recruiter
There are many different cover letter examples for recruiter position job adverts, but the above sample contains all the elements you need to include. The below tips and advice about a cover letter for recruiter positions will give you what you need to get a job with a cover letter to recruiter agency positions.
- This role is all about professional recruitment! You need to create this impression of yourself with your cover letter. Use a professional letter template and a formal, readable font for your letter. First impressions count.
- Include all your contact details at the top of the letter visibly.
- Make your recruiter cover letter personal to the specific recruiter. Recruiters spend just eight seconds on a cover letter before accepting or rejecting it. If it is not addressed to them it will more than likely be rejected.
- In your first paragraph sum-up exactly why you are writing to the recruiter and why they should read on. For example, you are interested in the role and you believe you are perfect for it.
- Next, tease the employer with why they should want to read more about you. Outline your experience and achievements that make you good for a recruiter role. Don't explain too much and keep it open ended so they want to read on and ask more questions.
- Expand on your achievements with some specific examples. In this case the candidate outlines how over the past year they have been the top recruiter with some reasons as to why this was achieved.
- Back up your assertations about being perfect for the role with some examples of training and qualifications you have gain. This candidate, studying in the UK, gained qualifications with the Institute of Recruitment Professionals.
- Ensure you allude to having read the specifics of the job advert and how what you have said before fits in with that.
- Don't make the cover letter all about you, it is also about what the company can do for you and how you will fit in with them. Explain what you like about the work they do, what impresses you and how it interests you. This research will show that you are serious about the role and have heavily considered why you wanted to apply.
- Finish with a succinct call to action for the employer to get in touch with you. Give them one final reminder that you are perfect for the job and that they should definitely get in touch with you.
- Finally, before you send offer your recruiter cover letter make sure you proof-read it thoroughly. If your cover letter is full of mistakes and typos you won't get the job. If possible, get someone else to read over it as well, they will pick up on mistakes you have missed.
How to Edit Cover Letter to Recruiter Template
To edit a PDF cover letter to recruiter template, Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is definitely your best choice. With this powerful PDF editor, you can easily create and edit PDF cover letter to fit your own work experience. It can also help users to solve other problems related to PDFs.