Applying for a cosmetology job? With a cosmetology cover letter you can get ahead of the queue and get the job. One of the best ways of getting noticed and remaining in the mind of the recruiter is to use a cover letter for cosmetology. Make the most of cosmetology cover letter examples and tips such as the following to make this happen.
- # Cosmetology Cover Letter Template
- # Cosmetology Cover Letter Sample
- # Tips for Writing Cosmetology Cover Letter
- # How to Edit Cosmetology Cover Letter Template
Free Cosmetology Cover Letter Template
This is a free cover letter template for cosmetology. Free Download and customize it according to the sample text below.
Cosmetology Cover Letter Sample (Text)
Janesville, NC 63271
April 28, 2018
Ms. Jackie Nuff
Nuff Beauty Parlor
31 Hairview Ave.
Janesville, NC 44378
Re: Cosmetology Position
Dear Ms. Nuff,
I saw your advert for highly experienced Cosmetologists on finderhr.org and enthusiastically submit my application for your consideration. I am highly dedicated, superbly trained and driven professional with 10 years cosmetology experience and highly confident that I will make great contribution to your beauty establishment.
My background is vast ranging from offering beauty services and unique customer care and experience as well as skin care transformations and treatment, hairstyling, nail care and hair removal. Having worked with different establishments I have been able to offer comprehensive services to all manner of clientele resulting in an amicable base of repeat clients and generous growth in profit. I am highly excited to bring the same track record and extend the same exceptional record of customer experience and attention to your business and stimulate great customer care that keeps them returning for more. Kindly note I graduated from Janesville Beauty College with a diploma in Cosmetology and Customer Care.
Highlights of my career include:
- Provision of personalized customer service in the administration of diverse beauty treatments from manicures, facials, hair styling, makeup application and pedicure with a view to building a loyal repeat customer base for the generation of thoroughgoing referral and repeat business
- Ensuring lasting customer relations are built through in-depth assessment of their desires, requirements and needs, recording health and allergies details, accomplishing top-notch sanitary surroundings and cleanliness and providing individualized recommendations of services and products
- Displaying unique interpersonal talents and superior communication including a keen and consistent ability of providing outstanding customer experience
With my credentials, accomplishments and experience I can't wait to put them into your service and surpass all expectations for the role. Do get in touch at the earliest convenience to discuss your unique needs further.
Tips for Writing a Cosmetology Cover Letter
- Show your ability to work with diverse clients: In cosmetology, the expectation is that you'll meet all types of customers, most of them who regard themselves highly and want only the best for themselves. In the cosmetology cover letter show your ability to work with all manner of people since the establishment is always looking at leaving behind satisfied customers who might return and share the positives of the firm out there. Ensure the letter has a number of duties from previous employment where you interacted a lot with cosmetology clients.
- Team work skills: In most cases you'll be dealing with other hair, face and skin professionals and you're expected to work as a team in handling diverse schedules and appointments. In the cover letter for cosmetology the hiring manager must be satisfied you're a team player. Show how you were a part of a team previously and even led a training, project, course or group showing your leadership abilities.
- Stand out with figures: It's almost guaranteed most cosmetology applicants might not include quantified info in their cover letter. Stand out by including some measured accomplishment from your past job, such as percentage sales you helped bring into the establishment or feedback statistics. It helps capture the attention of the reader immediately.
- Specify background: Avoid being too general about yourself in the cover letter. Give the recruiter a clear idea of what you can do, your background, hair styles you can perform, area of cosmetology you're a pro in among others. Do indicate your cosmetology licenses and education as it's the first thing any employer would definitely check even with impressive skills.
- Use cosmetology cover letter examples: Write a sharp, sweet to read, comprehensive and short cover letter that leaves the reader highly impressed, informed about yourself and desirous to know more about you. Cosmetology cover letter samples can help you include expected details while avoiding the temptation of going over the top.
- Revise: Do read through loudly once you're done writing the cosmetology cover letter. Check for grammatical mistakes and spelling errors and rectify them, including the format. You can request another set of eyes to read through and highlight all mistakes.
How to Edit Cosmetology Cover Letter Template
A formal PDF cover letter will help you get noticed and remaining in the mind of the recruiter. You can download the free cover letter template in this page and then make changes to it. To edit the PDF cover letter template, you can use Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, a beautiful and robust PDF editor. It can help you edit the texts, images, graphics and signatures etc.