Top 5 Productivity Software to Reduce Your Workload
Being able to run your business efficiently requires a bit of help from certain tools including productivity software. This kind of software allows you to communicate with employees, share tasks and even work on the same project remotely. There are very many different types of productivity software for different purposes and finding the right kind of software for a specific task is crucial.
Free Comparison of Top Productivity Software
1. PDFelement - Productivity Software for PDF Documents
Any business that deals with PDF documents and many of them do, requires a PDF management software that is designed to make it easy to create, convert, edit and share PDF documents. This PDF management software is PDFelement for business and it is designed to make your PDF experience that much better. It is immensely helpful, helping you edit all aspects of your PDF document including the images. You can also easily convert PDF files to other formats including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and even HTML.
- It comes with a highly useful PCR feature for editing scanned PDFs
- It is easy to use and highly responsive
- It can be used to edit both text and images
- It comes with iOS and Android app to manage PDFs on the go
2. Asana - Productivity Software for Collaboration
This is a collaborative tool that is completely free yet comes with a lot of features to help your team work together more effectively. It is an online based collaborative tool that is designed to make it easy for you and your team to manage various tasks. It keeps track of all the daily to-do lists and makes it very easy for employees to follow up on the status of the job.
- It is very flexible
- Ideal for task management
- The free version can be used by up to 15 members
- It doesn't come with a desktop app
- It is not ideal for projects with lots of graphics
3. Doodle - Productivity Software for Scheduling
Need a scheduling app that works? Doodle is a great website and app to help you schedule when a group of people can get together for and certain task. It is easy to use and a productivity tool that you will find very useful especially when you have a lot of tasks that need a collaborative effort to be completed in time. When you need to pick a time that is convenient for everyone to get together for something, Doodle is a great tool to choose since it will eliminate the useless email threats that you have to send.
- It is very easy to use
- Makes scheduling time to meet a breeze
- The premium version offers more useful features
- The mobile app and website have a poorly designed interface
- It has fewer sharing options
- More time-zone options could also be helpful
4. HootSuite - Productivity Software for Social Media
Do you have more than one social media account and want to be able to easily manage all of them? HootSuite is a great tool to have for this purpose. It is a social medial management system that can help you keep track of all your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram accounts. It can also be very helpful when you need to schedule social media posts, monitor social medial accounts, monitor responses and replies as well as feedback and so much more.
- You can view streams of all social media accounts right there on the homepage
- It allows users to send multiple social media messages simultaneously
- It provides powerful reposts
- Provides for Automatic RSS/Atom feeds updates
- It doesn't come with e-mail or calendar integration
- Generated reports can be expensive
- Support is not as good as it should be
5. MindView - Productivity Software for Project Management
This is one of the best brainstorming software in the business. it helps users visualize business ideas and data and also comes with useful project management features. It is ideal when there is more than one person working on a design project and they need to keep track of each other's ideas. The business version will also easily integrate with Microsoft Office to make the process even easier and it comes with a great interface that is easy to use.
- It integrates very well with Microsoft Office and the integration is two-way
- It comes with an easy to use interface that kind of looks like Office 2013
- It has a calculation feature that brings Excel formulas to the project plans
- It also comes with decent project management tools
- Customer support is great
- At $379 it is a pricey productivity tool that most small business may not be able to afford
- Only integrates well with Microsoft Office
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- What is the Definition of Authorization in Software - Updated
- Amazing Benefits of Automated Deployment You Should Know - Updated
- Top 6 PDF Managers for PDF Management