What to do If My Order does not Appear in the "Check Eligibility" Page?
I purchased PDFelement 7, PDFelement 6 or PDFelement 5 previously, but my order does not appear in the “Check Eligibility” page. What should I do?
1. Make sure that you meet the requirements.
- Look up your license information and e-mail address used to purchase the program.
- Check whether you have purchased Wondershare PDFelement for Windows/Mac or Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac. Only these programs are eligible for an upgrade.
2. You have a qualifying product?
- Product purchased through the Mac App Store.
- Product purchased with other bundled programs.
- Product purchased through bank transfer or other offline methods.
- Obtained as tryouts, betas, Not For Retail (NFR).
Contact Sales here if you have a valid proof of purchase.
Was this article helpful?
- FAQ: 1 Year Free Mac License is Expired
- How to Upgrade from PDFelement 7 to PDFelement 8 for Mac?
- What to do If My Order does not Appear in the Upgrade Page?
- Why I Can Only Get 1 Quarter License for Ver8 When I Have Lifetime License?
- Do I Get Charged or Renewed Automatically Once 1 Quarter Free License is Expired