In such a special period of Coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading all over the world, it is most important for everyone to protect themselves and ensure their safety. According to the WTO: we don’t have to wait for vaccines and treatments to come. Today, everyone can do something to protect themselves and others. PDFelement suggests 7 steps to protect yourself from COVID-19. Let's find out together:
1. Wash your hands: Prevent your hands from becoming the “vector for the transmission” for COVID-19.
2. Cover coughs and sneezes: Significantly reduce the spread of germs.
3. Avoid touching eyes/mouth: It's an effective way of halting the spread of diseases.
4. Clean surfaces frequently: Cleaning high contact surfaces that are touched by many different people with detergent solution.
5. Stay home: Isolate yourself from others, except to get medical care.
6. Monitor symptoms: Seek medical care if you are sick and feel you have an emergency.
7. Wear a facemask: Facemasks prevent large droplets of bodily fluids that may contain viruses.