What should I Do If My Order does not Appear in the Upgrade Page?
To upgrade to PDFelement 8 for Windows, you can claim this from Upgrade Page directly. However, if your order information does not appear on this page after checking the eligibility, then please check the following conditions for troubleshooting.
1. Make sure you use the correct email which you used to purchase the PDFelement 7 for Windows, PDFelement 6 for Windows or PDFelement 5 for Windows to check the eligibility.
2. Make sure your PDFelement 7 for Windows, PDFelement 6 for Windows or PDFelement 5 for Windowswas order was purchased from our official website. If you purchased from App Store, third parties or resellers, you are not entitled to have the exclusive discount to upgrade to PDFelement 8.
If the above listed situation does not help and still fail to claim the free giveaway, then please send us your payment proof via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, our customer support team will get back to you in 1-2 working days.
Was this article helpful?
- How to Upgrade from PDFelement 6/7 to PDFelement 8?
- How to Activate PDFelement 8 after Upgrading to PDFelement 8
- Why I Can Upgrade to PDFelement 8 for Free When I Have Perpetual License?
- How to Upgrade from PDFelement 7 to PDFelement 8?
- Why Should I Upgrade from PDFelement 7/6 to Wondershare PDFelement 8?