What to do If I Have not Received My License Information of PDFelement 8?
1. After purchasing or upgrade to PDFelement 8 for Windows, we will send a confirmation email with your license information to you in 1 hour. In case you have not received the confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If you have got the email, then you can follow the information in it to activate PDFelement 7 for Mac with your Wondershare ID account information and start using the program.
2. If you still fail to get your license information email, you can contact our support team via the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, they will get back to you in 1-2 working days. Generally, your Wondershare ID account email will be the one you used to purchase or upgrade, and you can click here to Reset Password of your Wondershare ID account. Then use the information to login and activate PDFelement 8 for Windows.
Was this article helpful?
- How to Upgrade from PDFelement 6/7 to PDFelement 8?
- How to Activate PDFelement 8 after Upgrading to PDFelement 8
- Why I Can Upgrade to PDFelement 8 for Free When I Have Perpetual License?
- How to Upgrade from PDFelement 7 to PDFelement 8?
- Why Should I Upgrade from PDFelement 7/6 to Wondershare PDFelement 8?