Top 10 Zoom Cloud Meetings Alternatives
As video conferencing continues to become the most popular way for businesses to collaborate, there is a need for businesses to choose the best video conferencing app. You may already have heard of Zoom and even used it. But while it is a great solution, you may want to try different tools before settling. In that case, you will find this list very useful. It lists the top Zoom Cloud Meetings alternatives to choose from.
10 Zoom Cloud Meetings Alternatives
If you are looking for a Zoom Cloud Meetings alternative that is easy to use and doesn't compromise on features, ClickMeeting is the best tool for you. It is made with small businesses in mind which means it is affordable and has features designed to help your business grow. With this tool, you can schedule and share meetings and even record live meetings to share later with users.
- Has a free trial that doesn't require a credit card to try.
- It is a fantastic webinar tool that offers a lot of different solutions for video.
- Built with small businesses in mind.
- Create meetings and webinars easily with high-quality.
- It enables users to customize all the elements.
- Inviting attendees is very easy.
- Share screen with all the people that attend the meeting.
- Record a webinar with this tool.
GoToMeeting is another great video conferencing tool that you can use instead of Zoom Cloud Meetings. Your attendees may have to download the desktop client to use GoToMeeting, but it as features just as useful as Zoom, although it can be a bit pricey.
- It has a very simple to use interface
- It makes the creation of meetings very easy
- It has a free trial version that doesn't require a credit card
- Some advanced features such as polling are missing
- It can be a bit expensive
3. eZTalks Cloud Meeting
This online based alternative to Zoom Cloud Meetings is one of the easiest to use while providing high quality audio and video capabilities. It has a free version and numerous advanced features, giving you a range of options including annotation and screen sharing.
- It is very easy to use
- It comes with a free version
- Has advanced features like screen sharing and co-annotation
- Advanced solutions are only available with the premium options
You may not consider Skype a good choice for businesses purposes, but when you only have to conference with a handful of people it is a great choice. It also has numerous advanced features that include file sharing, screen sharing and unrivaled chat capabilities.
- It is completely free to use
- It has great features
- Can be used by up to 10 participants at the same time
- Doesn't support more than 10 participants
5. BlueJeans Meetings
If you are looking to conference with more than 10 people, you might want to try BlueJeans Meeting. For 50 participants this tool will offer you all its cool features for free, allowing you to use its superior video and audio capabilities as well as additional advanced features.
- It has exceptional audio options including Dolby Sound-enabled rooms and hardware
- Can be used on browser, desktop and mobile platforms
- It lacks file sharing capabilities
- The cheapest plan doesn't include the meeting recording feature
This is another online base video conferencing tool that may be useful to you. It doesn't have too many of the advanced features you will find on Zoom Cloud Meetings, but may be just what you need if you are on a budget and your conference doesn't have too many participants.
- Has an unlimited free plan
- Offers cost-effective additional features
- It can display up to 10 video streams at the same time
- Some features are not available on all devices
7. Polycom Conferencing Unit
If you are looking to broadcast high quality audio and video to a lot of people in a large room, the Polycom unit maybe just the solution for you. Used for larger audiences, this unit comes equipped with all the features you need to broadcast to a crowd without losing the quality of video and audio.
- It can integrate directly with existing video conferences
- Offers unlimited installations
- Can be used by up to 100 users simultaneously
- Has a simple user interface
- It can record video calls
- You can share other types of content like presentations during a call
- It supports chat
- There are also various meeting controls like the ability to mute attendees
- You may need additional hardware and software to access some advanced features
- The meeting controls can be difficult to use especially for the beginner
- It is not easy to share files with this tool
8. Adobe Connect
You can expect this tool to be just as good as other Adobe tools. But while it may have very advanced features, it can also be a little pricey and not ideal for many small businesses.
- It allows for whiteboards
- It has file sharing and screen sharing capabilities
- It also allows for user categories including hosts, presenters and participants
- It supports VoIP
- It can be difficult to set up and use
- It can be expensive
9. Google Hangout
If you have a Google account, then you probably know about Google Hangouts. This is a free solution that will allow you to create, schedule and host video conferences with other users. It includes several features such as screen sharing and easy calendar integration for easy scheduling. It also doesn't hurt that it integrates so easily with other Google products like Gmail.
- It has numerous advanced features including screen sharing
- You can also use numerous add-ons as plugins that can be downloaded online
- It is available on most browsers on all devices
- You can only conference with up to 10 people
- The video and audio quality is often not great
This is an open source video conferencing program that may also come in handy in place of Zoom Cloud Meetings. Although it is not available for Mac users, it is a decent tool that can be used to schedule and join group conferences.
- It is an open source program, meaning it will always be free
- Video and audio quality is great
- It lacks some of the more advanced features you'll find on other tools including chat and file sharing capabilities
- It is only available for Windows and Linux
What Zoom Cloud Meetings is and How to Use
Zoom Cloud Meetings is an online based video conferencing solution that offers users a lot of options to make video conferencing easy and interactive. It is quite easy to access and use and offers some of the best video and audio quality, allowing the participants to see and hear one another perfectly. Because it is an online tool, Zoom Cloud Meetings has taken the necessary precautions to ensure the information user enter on the site remain secure and private. It is also a very simple tool to use. Here's a simple guide to help you use this tool:
- Step 1: Begin by downloading the web client if you are on Windows or Mac. You can use the mobile version if you are on iOS or Android devices.
- Step 2: Click "Sign in" to join or schedule a meeting. You can sign in using your Zoom account, Facebook or Google account. If you don't have a Zoom account, click on "Sign up free" to create one.
- Step 3: Once signed in, click on the "Chat" tab at the top if you would like to have private or group conversations with your contacts. In the left panel, you can use the "Jump to" search box to find a contact.
- Step 4: Once you've located the contact you want to chat with Click on their name to view the "Personal Chat Space". You can also click on the "+" sign next to "Recent" to start a new chat with the contact or even to create a new channel for group contacts.
- Step 5: To make a call in Zoom Meeting, click on "Phone" tab in the top panel from the home page and key in the phone number of the person you want to call in the keypad that appears. You can also click on "History" to see previous calls. The "Voicemail" tab is where voicemails live.
- Step 6: To schedule a meeting, select the "Meetings" tab and then click "Upcoming" to view, edit, start or delete scheduled meetings. Click on "+" to begin the process of scheduling a new meeting. When you are ready click "Start" to begin the scheduled meeting.
- Step 7: You can use the "Copy Invitation" link to copy the information about the meeting and share it with other participants.
- Step 8: If you would like to edit any of the scheduled meetings, simply click the "Edit" button and you'll be able to make any changes you need.
You can also just as easily manage and edit the contacts on your account. Just click on the "Contacts" tab to make any changes you may need and click on the "+" icon to add new contacts.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Webinar Hosting - How to Host a Webinar
- How to Use Skype Video Conference
- 5 Best Video Conference Camera
- Top 5 Free Web Conferencing Software in 2024
- All about Google Webinar and Top 5 Alternatives