Top 5 Zoho Vault Password Manager Alternatives
Are you using Zoho Vault to manage your passwords and you are looking for an alternative? There is a number of vault passwords that serve ultimately well just like Zoho vault. This article will introduce you to the top 5 Zoho Vault password manager alternatives.
Top 5 Zoho Vault Alternatives for You
Here are the top five alternatives to Zoho Vault manager.
1Password is an application that allows to save all your passwords and manage them on a dashboard. This password manager supports unlimited shared vaults and item storage. With this password manager, you will not have to memorize all your passwords. It works with Chrome, Mac, Windows, Linux, Android and iOS operating system hence anyone can use it. You can give it a try.
- Supports admin controls to view and manage permissions.
- Has two-factor authentication for an extra layer of protection.
- Offers GB documentation storage per person.
- Has an activity log that enables you to track changes and vaults.
- Has great email support.
- With the premium version, you will get VIP support.
- Supports various operating systems.
- It is not free
Another password manager that acts a good alternative to Zoho Vault is Keeper Vault password manager. This tool allows you to keep all your passwords safe and manage them with ease.
- Saves passwords and log you in easily to any website you have signed in before.
- A password generator.
- Scans your payments cards enabling easy online shopping.
- Support dark web monitoring.
- Has 2-factor authentication.
- Supports fingerprint & Face ID login.
- It is a secure tool.
- Easy to use across all platforms.
- Has 24/7 customer support.
- The free version has many limitations.
There is also a Lastpass vault that allows you to manage passwords. Just like the aforementioned password vault manager, Lastpass saves and auto-fills passwords hence you do not have to remember passwords. It can also scan and keep online digital records thus making it easier to shop online.
- Generates strong randomized passwords.
- Supports sharing of passwords.
- Provides file storage.
- Support two-factor authentication.
- Allows close people to access your passwords during emergencies.
- It is a cross-platform password manager.
- Has a great user interface.
- You can easily synchronize across devices.
- It has limited storage compared to other password vault managers.
Dashlane is another easy to use password vault manager either on browsers, desktop or on mobile devices. It auto-fills and stores your passwords whenever so that you can easily make logins. When you have Dashlane you will not have to strain and memorize passwords.
- Generates unique passwords and saves them.
- Allows you to import passwords.
- Offers real-times alerts on tampered passwords.
- Allows you to auto change passwords within a click.
- Easily autofill passwords.
- It makes you not type any logins making you sign in easily.
- Allows you to edit passwords.
- Expensive for personal users and companies.
The last alternative that we recommend for Enpass. It allows you to save, store and manage all your passwords using one master key passwords. With Enpass, you are sure that all your online digital payments, licenses and shopping is secure and you can log in easily.
- Generates strong passwords.
- Supports multi-factor authentication.
- Synchronizes data across different cloud storages.
- Auto fills passwords.
- Securely stores passwords using AES 256-bit.
- Developers cannot see or access your data.
- Supports fingerprint and facial recognition.
- Does no support dark web monitoring.
How to Use Zoho Vault Password Manager
Zoho Vault is a password manager that makes you stay organized by keeping all your passwords and organizing them with ease. This password vault manager works when using a browser or when on your desktop computer. What is lovely about the vault password is that you can easily share with your team members and track them easily.
- Easily stores and organizes passwords.
- Supports one-click login.
- Allows you to share and manage passwords.
- It is secure Provides you with a dashboard that you can track your passwords.
- It cannot handle passwords for some key sites like Gmail.
- Free Forever is free.
- Standard is $0.9.
- Professional with 5 minimum users is $3.6.
- Enterprise with 5 minimum users is $6.3.
Here is the guide on how to install and use Zoho Vault password manager:
Step 1. First, visit Zoho Vault website and create an account. Alternatively, you can sign up using your Google account, LinkedIn or outlook.
Step 2. Next, you will have to create a case-sensitive passphrase master key which Zoho will use to access Zoho Vault.
Step 3. To set sharing settings go to "Settings page" click on "Sharing Secrets" and then click the "Initiate Sharing" button.
Step 4. If you want to configure two-factor authentications, go to "Security" click on "Two Factor Authentication" and then enable it.
Step 5. To set passwords, navigate to "Settings" and click on "Password Policy." From there, you can configure passwords.
And that is the basics of Zoho Vault keeper.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 KeePass Linux Alternatives
- Top 5 LastPass Mac Alternatives in 2023
- Top 5 Password Locker You Will Love
- Top 5 mSecure Password Manager Alternatives
- Top 5 Open Source Password Manager