Top 5 Webinar Tools in 2021
Webinar tools, in the past, were targeted by large businesses for B2B communication and marketing. Currently, webinar marketing is vital to every business considering the adoption by the B2C consumer brands. They help businesses, whether large or small, host webinars to give a sense of concern to their customers. Here are the best webinar tools to consider in your 2021 business year.
5 of the Best Webinar Tools
You may have a small business that you want to host a webinar for like 30 people or a need a strong program for up to 4,000 people. You are all round covered depending on the aspects of your webinar. This article covers the features, pros and cons of the best and free webinar tools.
You cam exclusively create interactive webinars, conduct web conferences, record webinars and conduct tests to your audience using ClickMeeting. It is among the best webinar tools all through from 2019 to 2021. Engage one-on-one with your customers to stand out in your business environment.
- Automate your webinars by scheduling them for an auto upload at a later time.
- Create paid webinars to generate you money on your skills.
- Webinar timeline to keep you updated on your upcoming and past webinars.
- Subaccounts feature to organize and control your contributors.
- Create a waiting room with an agenda of the upcoming webinar.
- Best in handling large webinars with no downtimes.
- Convenient interface for all users.
- Flexible price accommodating all possible users.
- Currently no negative features found.
2. Zoom Video Webinars
Another webinar tool that you can use is Zoom. It is an online business presentation supporting up to 100 interactive attendees and over 10,000 view only attendees using Zoom. It's one of the best webinar tools that support both small and large businesses. Users can easily set up and register for the webinars before attendance.
- Video and audio HD support to engage up to 100 contributors.
- Live broadcast to integrated social media channels.
- Conduct polls and generate reports on contributors' views.
- Create auto on-demand webinars to increase your impact.
- Easy to use interface.
- Supported on mobile, desktop and landline.
- Record your webinars for sharing or future reference.
- May be expensive for a large audience.
GoToWebinar is marketed alongside GoToMeeting used for few numbers of contributors. It's among the top-most popular webinar tools acquainted with video webinars for a small and large audience. Additionally, it offers a free trial plan to test with a basic monthly plan of $109.
- Supported on mobile and desktop.
- Allows full audience interaction.
- Record webinars for sharing or for future reference.
- Conduct HD video webinars.
- Live support for customers.
- Attend and host webinars from wherever you are.
- Downtimes in session recording that needs an update.
- Unappealing desktop interface.
4. Blue Jeans
You can also try Blue Jeans to host webinars. It is cloud based therefore accessible from multiple platforms and mobile devices. Experience remote connection, share content and record sessions features that are hassle free despite the program being cloud-based.
- Host up to 15,000 contributors over the world.
- Master control the event to make it easy for managing the audience.
- Cloud record your webinars for future playback.
- Share live webinars on social media platforms.
- Simple to navigate desktop and mobile apps.
- Smoothly run a webinar worldwide without delays.
- Create attendees through Google calendar.
- Lacks a muting feature to avoid background disturbances when joining.
5. Zoho Webinars
Zoho also allows you to host webinars to transform your customers by engaging them in productive sessions. Zoho enables you to create polls and answer questions to generate reports about your business. Analyze the reports to convert genuine prospects to customers.
- Supports feedback and polling for contributors.
- Allows screen sharing for presentation purposes.
- Registration forms to collect contributor details.
- It's cheap for all users.
- Productive customer support.
- Does not support a large group of attendees.
- Very few automated features.
Comparison of the 5 Webinar Tools
The 5 webinar tools have few many similarities and few differences. However, the differences are what makes them distinct and preferable to users. The below table shows comparison considering different aspects.
|Price||Free 30 day trial.
Live plan at $25 per month.
Automated plan at $40 per month.
|Free trial plan
Pro plan $14.99/month/host.
Business plan $19.99/month/host.
Enterprise plan $19.99/month/50 hosts.
|Starter plan $89/month/100 users.
Pro plan $199/month/500 users.
Plus plan $429/month/1000 users.
Company- contact vendor
|14-day free trial
Webinar 25 attendees- $15
Webinar 50 attendees - $23
Webinar 100 attendees - $31
Webinar 250 attendees - $63
|Support Efficiency||Good||Very Good||Very Good||Good||Good|
|Maximum attendees||1000||10,000 view only||1000||15,000 view only||250|
|Ease of use||Easy||Easy||Easy||Easy||Easy|
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Use Adobe Acrobat Insert Image
- Top 5 Norton Password Generator Alternatives
- How to Change Xbox One Password
- Top 5 KeeWeb Alternatives
- Top 5 Complex Password Generator