Top 5 Free Web Conferencing Software in 2023
Now, it is possible to host web-based seminars or virtual meetings through some most wonderful web conferencing software. While there are dozens of software and tools available, we are going to list the top 5 free web conferencing software that allows you to host webinars, video conferences, and web conferences. So, let's explore the 5 best web conferencing services below.
Top 5 Web Conferencing Software
The number 1 in the list is ClickMeeting which is the best free web conferencing software. It comes with lots of useful features that add value to your business. It's fast, reliable, and user-friendly. Using ClickMeeting, you can literally host a webinar within minutes.
Let's explore some most demanding features of ClickMeeting below.
- Online tool – No downloads needed. Simply visit the ClickMeeting official site, log in to your account, create an event, invite attendees, and host it right away.
- Registration option – Collect data of your attendees or trainers for future use.
- Custom branding – Give the official touch to your webinars and web conferences by adding your company's logo and colors.
- Multi-user – Create dedicated accounts for every staff person.
- Streaming – You can stream your video conferences on YouTube and Facebook instantly.
- Customized invitations for your customers
- Chat translation into various languages
- Screen sharing and recording storage
- Nothing really
Lifesize is a web conferencing software that provides you with some state-of-the-art features. With its Enterprise subscription, you can host up to 300 participants with full control. It offers different solutions for different industries such as the education sector, banking and finance sector, manufacturing, healthcare, legal, government and public, technology, media, and many more.
With Lifesize, you can make unlimited audio calls in the US. It also supports branding and customization. All the subscriptions offer unlimited meetings, unlimited meeting duration, a downloadable app for PC and Mac, and a Google Chrome-based app.
- Screen and video sharing
- Encrypted meetings
- Integrations with Microsoft Teams, G Suite, Office 365, and others
- Real-time meeting analytics
- Premium business hours support
- Live streaming for up to 10,000 viewers
- Personal meeting IDs
- Very expensive
EverWebinar is one of the top web conferencing software that is equipped with a plethora of wonderful features and tools. From integration to tracking, and the creation of an event to hosting a full-fledged webinar, EverWebinar is good at everything.
With EverWebinar, you can host highly-automated webinars easily. Its advanced scheduling system lets you promote your webinars as per your requirements. Interestingly, if your attendees are in different parts of the world, it will auto-detect their time zone and let them attend your webinar without any hassle.
- Setup a webinar within 3 minutes
- Stats, chats, and videos in a single screen
- Pre-built landing pages to attract the audience
- Free unlimited hosting
- Advanced simulation tools
- Download or import chat history of the previous webinars
- Very expensive
- Reporting is weak
- Not much user-friendly
BlueJeans is a reputable web conferencing software that is being used by some of the market leaders including Facebook, LinkedIn, Zillow, and many others. It is said to be the future of web conferencing because of its wonderful features. It can directly be used from the website or can also be used through the desktop app.
It is loaded with a plethora of powerful features such as analytics, live meeting controls, meeting highlights and transcription after the web conference, automated alerts and many more. The users and attendees can join your web meeting from any mobile device, browser, or desktop with one-touch access. Also, BlueJeans supports integration with more than 30 apps.
- Screen sharing
- Supports Microsoft Teams
- Free phone calls to over 40 countries
- Analytics dashboard
- Custom branding
- Cloud meeting recording
- Multiple access points
- User-friendly interface
- Audio problems sometimes
- Mic selection doesn't work properly
GoToMeeting is one of the oldest, fastest, reliable, and reputable web conferencing software. It provides different solutions for administrators, business owners, IT managers, sales professionals, and others. It supports HD video, screen sharing, and web audio features.
Being one of the market leaders, GoToMeeting has some edge over others. Also, it comes with several plugins including Google Calendar, Office 365, as well as, Salesforce integration. Let's find out some more useful features below.
- Mobile apps
- Voice commands with Siri
- Highly-secured meetings
- No meeting time limits
- Unlimited meetings
- Active directory connector
- Free trial available
- Meetings MP4 recording
- Natural voice output
- Best for cross discussion
- Sometimes loads slowly
- Not suitable for small companies because of the price
- Limited privileges for users other than admin
Final words: So, friends, these were the top 5 free web conferencing software in 2023 that can be used to communicate with your customers and audience. In our opinion, the most reliable in them is ClickMeeting that is reliable, fast, easy-to-use, and cheaper than others.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Create a Webinar
- All about Google Webinar and Top 5 Alternatives
- Top 5 Free Online Conference Software in 2023
- How to Change Zoom Personal Meeting ID
- How to Join a Zoom Test Meeting