GoToWebinar Review and Top 5 Alternatives
Many of you may think that there is no significant difference between GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar but let us tell you they are different. In this article, we are going to cover all about GoToWebinar, the difference between GoToWebinar and GoToMeeting, and the top 5 GoToWebinar alternatives. So, let us start with the GoToWebinar review.
GoToWebinar Review and How to Use It
GoToWebinar is an online tool that enables you to conduct online seminars and presentations. You do not need to have a special skill to use GoToWebinar as it takes just a few steps to host a webinar with GoToWebinar.
GoToWebinar is equipped with lots of wonderful features and some of them are given below.
- Quick and easy event management - It gives you an option to select a webinar type, it's scheduling, and other preferences to host the seminar with full control.
- Automatic invitations and follow-up emails - Fully automate the invitations and follow-up emails.
- Engagement tools - A plethora of tools to spread a word about your webinar including polls and videos.
- Analytics - Generate fruitful reports with strong analytics and analyze your performance.
GoToWebinar Prices: There are 2 standard packages available that will cost you $12/month and $16/month that allow you to host 150 and 250 participants respectively. With its enterprise package, you can host up to 3000 participants and to get this package, you need to contact GoToWebinar Sales.
How to Use GoToWebinar
- Step 1: First, sign up for a free trial.
- Step 2: After you sign up, you'll be redirected to the Dashboard. Select your preferences and goals and move forward.
- Step 3: Now, schedule your webinar and share it with your audience. You can also track the people that are willing to join your webinar.
- Step 4: Practice makes the man perfect, so GoToWebinar allows you to warm up in the practice mode.
- Step 5: After you are ready to go, start the webinar and rock it with your skills.
Difference between GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar
Yes, both of them are different. GoToWebinar is more speaker-oriented which allows a speaker or presenter to present a product demo or host a seminar to an online gathering of people. While GoToMeeting is like an online meeting or chatroom where more than 2 attendees interact with each other. Some more differences between GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar are given below.
Purpose of presentation:
If your intention is to discuss a business strategy or plan with other colleagues, GoToMeeting should be your preference. While to spread a word about your product and interact with the public, you will need GoToWebinar.
Registration and Scheduling:
These options are available in both; GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar. But GoToMeeting allows you to instantly set up an online meeting and collaborate with the participants. While if you are looking for the public to register and join, GoToWebinar would be your ideal match.
Number of Participants:
GoToMeeting supports no more than 25 people at a time that means it is for the limited attendees who'll join and interact with each other. While GoToWebinar allows you to host up to 1000 participants.
When it comes to differentiating between both the tools; they are reliable and excellent at what they are built for. It all depends on your requirements and the nature of the meeting. In short, if you are about to host an online meeting of up to 26 people instantly, you need GoToMeeting. While, if you need to engage the public for an online webinar that ultimately requires scheduling of the event, you should go for GoToWebinar.
Top 5 GoToWebinar Alternatives in 2023
Although GoToWebinar is a top-notch tool to host webinars, you may be needing to find an alternate tool because of its price and lack of tools. So, we have listed the top 5 GoToWebinar alternatives in 2023 for you.
ClickMeeting is the most prominent and the best alternative to LogMeIn GoToWebinar. It comes with a plethora of powerful features that enable you to host an online meeting, web conference, or webinar with full control. Also, you do not need to download any plugin or software on your PC to use ClickMeeting because you can run it right from your browser without installing any script on it. ClickMeeting has some wonderful features and some of them are:
- Screen sharing with a single click
- Custom branding and themes
- Free Facebook and YouTube streaming
- User Data collection
- Multi-user accounts
- Integration with third-party apps
- Call to action
- 10-hour recording storage
- Surveys, polls, and much more
- ClickMeeting is a full-fledged tool no complaints received from customers.
EverWebinar is one of the most advanced software that can be used to conduct webinars. It is equipped with a plethora of advanced features that make it the right choice for many companies and individuals to host webinars with ease. It is really very easy to host a webinar using EverWebinar that can be done within few simple steps.
EverWebinar has much more to offer you such as integration with third-party apps, quick tracking, smart scheduling and promotion of webinars, time-zone adjustment country to country, and much more. Let us find some other fruitful features below.
- Webinar set up in no more than 3 minutes
- Fully-controlled webinars
- Videos, statistics, and chat in the dashboard
- Wonderful landing pages
- Chat history
- Free unlimited hosting
- Reporting tools are very weak
- High prices don't suit small businesses
Zoom is among the most reputable online meeting and webinars software in 2023. It is equipped with tons of innovative features that allow you to host and join webinars within no time. You can run Zoom as per your convenience as it provides you with several options to join webinars such as website, desktop app, email invitation link, and telephone, etc.
Zoom also offers a free version which is no less than a paid version as it allows you to host 100 participants without paying a single penny. Let us now find its wonderful features.
- Custom emails
- Infinite storage on the cloud
- Admin dashboard
- Easy user management
- Managed domains
- Company branding
- No limits on meetings
- LTI integration
- Add-ons supported
- App integration needs more improvement
- Expensive for small businesses and individuals
Lifesize is an industry-oriented online meeting and webinar tool that provides different solutions for different industries. With Lifesize, you can host up to 300 participants. Either you are an educator, manufacturer, finance officer, or a banker, Lifesize suits you.
With Lifesize, you can share your screen or a video with a single click. Also, you can make unlimited calls to the US numbers.
- Unlimited meeting hours
- App for Mac and PC
- Extension for Google Chrome
- Fully secured meetings with end-to-end encryption
- Powerful analytics
- App integration
- Premium support in business hours
- Live streaming
- Personal meeting IDs for each individual
- Very much expensive
ezTalks is a reliable tool that can be used to host online meetings and webinars. With ezTalks software, you can use their own branded hardware that increases its usability. It comes with a plethora of useful features including screen sharing, file sharing, instant messaging, whiteboard, and HD audio/video chat.
- Screen recording
- User-friendly interface
- Easy mute and unmute option
- Clear video and audio output
- Whiteboard for easy collaboration
- Customer support needs improvement
- Lacks calendar
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 5 Best Alternatives to Zoom Cloud Meetings for Mac x
- CISCO Video Conferencing User Guide
- Top 5 Adobe Connect Webinar Alternatives
- Top 5 Bitwarden Password Manager Alternatives
- Top 5 SplashID Password Manager Alternatives