Top 5 Easy to Remember Password Generator
Awareness around password security is at an all-time high among frightened consumers, but only a very small percentage takes advantage of the convenient selection of easy to remember password generator applications available today. An easy password generator is basically a module that prompts users with random or controlled suggestions for strong passwords when creating a new account online or in an app. In addition, a memorable password generator will make sure that all your weak passwords are replaced with much stronger ones that are easy to remember.
Top 5 Easy to Remember Password Generator Software Applications
#1 - 1Password
1Password is a comprehensive password management solution for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS. The easy password generator function is one of the best in the industry because the passwords are not random: they're complex but easy to remember and, in some cases, easily pronounceable. In addition, you'll find tools to remember all your logins, credit card details, personal information, private notes, and even your precious files and documents.
Key Features of 1Password:
- Master Password lets you access and get authenticated in all your online accounts without the need to remember individual passwords.
- Automatically fill all forms on existing accounts.
- Vaults keep your login types neatly categorized.
- Supports multiple users (accounts) on a single device.
- Browser extensions for all major browsers.
- Password analysis to find weak points and suggest easy to remember passwords that are unique and strong but memorable.
- Easy-to-remember password generator kicks in for all new account sign-ups.
- Watchtower service alerts users of potential risk exposure by monitoring the Dark Web for news of major breaches.
- For advanced users, activity log, user access control, etc.
- Ability to restore old passwords for 365 days.
- Supports 2FA.
- Travel mode keeps data private when crossing borders.
- Wide integration with services like Slack.
- Sharing of vaults in a secure manner.
- Security audits conducted when required.
- Users only need to remember one password for hundreds of logins, apps, and other personal data items.
- Greater flexibility to tweak suggestions in the easy-to-remember password generator.
- Offered at an affordable price point for individual users, large enterprises, and everyone in between.
- Intuitive interface that helps new users familiarize themselves quickly with the software's layout and functions - gentle but quick learning curve.
- High-grade encryption of all your accounts and financial, personal, and private information.
- Easy and secure sharing of vaults or login items.
- Powerful memorable password generator to suggest secure but manageable passwords.
- Intuitive cross-platform user experience.
- Command-line interface for advanced users.
- Fields won't auto-fill until they're clicked into or a specific login item is selected.
- No option to automatically and periodically change account passwords; it has to be done manually every time.
- Free trial only (30-days).
#2 - BitWarden
BitWarden is a leading open-source solution for password management. The free version is an unlimited single user account but it won't have all the bells and whistles of the premium upgrade. That said, it does offer strong security tools and a simple password generator that gets the job done.
Key Features of BitWarden:
- Built with 100% open-source codebase
- Cloud-based syncing; secure data transfer to the cloud
- Web vault for remote access from public computers
- Local hosting with Docker
- Supports 2FA and MFA
- Vault audits
- Activity logs
- User groups and access control
- Syncs with digital directories like G Suite and Active Directory
- Strong security focus due to its open-source origins
- Robust login and security key sharing within corporate accounts
- Easy user management for large groups
- Host on-premise if the cloud is not preferred
- Easy integration with other enterprise tools
- On-premise hosting is not a viable option for personal users
- Requires technical knowledge to take full advantage of its features
- Secure password generator is a little inconsistent across logins and apps
#3 - WarpConduit Computing Password Generator
This bulk password generator will rustle up as many as 100 passwords at a time and is 100% online. All you need to do is specify a few simple parameters and hit the blue button to Generate Passwords.
Key Features of WarpCondui:
- Creates a group of passwords that you can choose from
- Up to 100 passwords in one run
- Accessible on any browser as a web application
- Some customization available
- Creates easy-to-remember alpha-numeric passwords that are pronounceable and readable
- Add a special character to the password as an option
- Easy to figure out and use
- Password length limit is 12, which may not be secure enough for certain apps like Internet banking
- Only one special symbol can be inserted
- Password format is static, making them relatively easy to crack
#4 - XKpasswd
This highly customizable random password generator specializes in creating memorable passwords based on commonly used words that are strung together with complex algorithms. It's an advanced tool that a new user might not find comfortable to use in the beginning, but it generates very strong passwords.
Key Features of XKpasswd:
- Open-source codebase
- Several dictionary options
- Case and character customization
- Provision for padding passwords with symbols and numbers
- Highly customizable
- Wide range of presets
- 100% free
- Gets confusing for first-time users
- Cluttered interface is not very user-friendly
#5 - WebFX New Password Generator Tool
Internet marketing giant WebFX has a convenient online product that you can try as well. It gives you flexibilty and speed, and the interface is easy to understand right away.
Key Features of WebFX's Password Utility:
- Instantly generates a password when you land on the web page
- Offers two choices of passwords - easy to remember or strong and safe
- Some level of customization
WebFX Password Tool Pros
- 100% free
- Generates pronounceable passwords
- Option to add symbols and different casing
- Can integrate with websites
- Unlimited characters
WebFX Password Tool Cons
- Limited custom settings
- Strong and safe option doesn't generate memorable passwords
Comparison Among the 5 Easy to Remember Password Generator Solutions
Let's see how these applications and services match up against each other on various fronts:
- Features: If you're looking at additional features like holistic password management, then you don't have to look beyond 1Password. This award-winning tool is highly regarded in the tech community as one of the best password management tools in the world.
- Price: Of course, free is always great, which makes BitWarden the winner of this category. The basic free version gives you everything you need to manage your digital accounts. The downside is that the password generator only creates random strong passwords.
- Cross-platform Support: 1Password tops this category because it offers apps for nearly every platform and browser. In addition, it beats BitWarden by providing an offline option so all your data is only saved locally; the BitWarden equivalent is hard to achieve if you're a new user.
- Ease of Use: WebFX Password Tool scores high because it immediately displays a unique password with default settings when you hit the landing page. That makes it quick and convenient because no installation is required.
- Security: 1Password and BitWarden are almost neck and neck here, but 1Password has a clear edge because of its inherent zero-knowledge design and the ability to run the program totally offline. For BitWarden, you have to containerize the app for it to run independently.
- Customer and Technical Support: As a premium product, 1Password undoubtedly has the best customer support platform of all. The staff is knowledgeable and highly trained, and they can typically resolve your queries in minutes.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Use Adobe Acrobat Insert Image
- Top 5 Norton Password Generator Alternatives
- How to Change Xbox One Password
- Top 5 KeeWeb Alternatives
- Top 5 Complex Password Generator