Top 5 Dashlane Mac Alternatives
Are you looking for Dashlane Mac alternative password manager? Do you want to finally put your account vulnerability to the end? Worry no more because this article will thoroughly address your needs. In this article, you shall receive a detailed guide on Dashlane Mac and the best alternative of Dashlane for Mac password manager.
5 of the Best Dashlane for Mac Alternatives
Finding the best Dashlane for Mac password alternative can a rough ride. Fortunately, we have made things plain sailing for you by creating a list of the top 5 Dashlane Mac Password Manager alternatives.
1: 1Password for Mac
1Password is a powerful password manager that helps save your passwords for easy login to a multiplicity of sites across a variety of platforms. The password manager is designed with privacy as the key towards fortifying defenses. All your logins and private information like credit cards number are stored within a safe password vault. This makes it quite difficult for thieves and hackers to breach.
- It has an automatic form filler that allows signing in on online accounts with just a single click.
- 1 Password allows users to sync their passwords easily with several devices.
- It has two-factor authentication.
- It has a Travel Mode feature that allows safety while crossing the borders.
- It has no limit to the length of generated passwords.
- The combination of privacy features makes it so secure.
- It has an intuitive interface that makes navigation seamless.
- The trial version has limited features.
2. mSecure for Mac
mSecure is an outstanding password generator and manager suitable for all types of organizations. The fully-featured password manager allows users to generate unique and complex passwords for all your accounts. The security features are based on AES-256 encryption standard which guards your passwords effectively. This program is available for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. You can download the free version to check some of the features of mSecure before unleashing the full-featured premium version.
- Secure credentials using AES-256 encryption standard.
- Offers flexible and intelligent data templates for better information management.
- Allows device syncing through mSecure cloud, iCloud, and Dropbox.
- It supports auto-logins for Apps.
- The desktop version supports batch editing.
- It is secure.
- The security alert center keeps an eye on all data breaches and loopholes.
- Limited features for the free version.
3. Roboform for Mac
RoboForm is a popular and top-notch password manager. With this program, there is no need to memorize your password nor type them anymore. This is because it stores all your credentials in a secure vault which enables you to log in to sites with a single click. There is a free version with limited features, a business trial version, and family plans to choose from.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Password audit/report mechanism.
- It generates strong and unique passwords.
- Secure login sharing.
- Ease of password sharing.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Supports all devices.
- Some users have experienced problems with the auto-fill tool.
4. Kaspersky for Mac
Kaspersky is one of the hottest names in the password management industry. The software gives credible management of your passwords by keeping them in a secure vault. Besides, you can keep items like passport, bank card, and license among other personal data. The beauty of Kaspersky is that it keeps all your documents and related data in the same place.
- Supports autofill login.
- Allows syncing to PC, mobile devices, and tablets.
- Stores data securely in one place.
- Has a password generator for strong and reliable password generation.
- It is secure.
- It helps save time on filling out boring forms because it has an automatic login feature.
- It does not support multi-factor authentication.
How to Use Dashlane Mac Password Manager
Dashlane Mac Password Manager is easy to use powerful password manager t look out for. The design of the program is centered on the privacy and security of user's data. It offers a platform to create a strong and unique password for multiple accounts without the need of memorizing them. Once you manually add or import passwords from sites or other password managers, you will never have to type them again. Like other top-notch password managers, Dashlane offers a password autofill feature that significantly saves your time that would have used to type passwords on diverse websites. The various plans available are free, premium, and Business plans. The premium version goes at $3.33 per month while the business plan goes at $4.0 per user per month.
- Allows automatic form filling.
- Digital wallet.
- Instant security alert capability.
- Creates and saves strong passwords.
- Has an auto-change password feature.
- It is secure because no one except can access your data without your master password.
- The password autofill feature helps save your time when login into multiple websites.
- It is flexible in that you can automatically change the created passwords.
- The password auto-change feature needs to be redefined because it is easy to get duplicate entries.
Step 1. Launch Dashlane Mac Password Manager to open the startup menu. Now set up your account by providing your email address and master password. Click "Next" to proceed.
Step 2. Now you need to import your passwords. Simply go to "File" then select "Import". Choose the respective browsers or password managers you would like to import sign-in credentials.
Step 3. During the installation process, Dashlane will automatically install a browser extension for Firefox, safari, and internet explorer. To automatically fill out forms, simply navigate to the target website and click the desired field. Choose the target information and the program will fill out the other fields.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 Secure Password Manager
- Top 5 KeePass Mac Alternatives for 2021
- Top 5 iPhone Password Manager
- Top 5 iOS Password Manager
- Top 5 Password Safe Alternatives in 2021