5 Best Password Manager App in 2022
Are you tired of coming up with unique, reliable, and well cryptic passwords? Do you have a hard time remembering all your different login credentials? If your answer to any of the questions above is yes, then its time, you switch to a password manager app and make your life easy and secured. In this article, we will run you through five of the best password manager app for 2022 that you can easily use on your Windows, Mac, android phones, and iPhones.
The 5 Best Password Manager App
1: 1Password Password Manager App
Agilebits 1Password is an all-round password manager app for all your different browsers and platforms. It even comes with a trial version that works effortlessly with Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, iPhone, and iPad. Browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and Opera is also available.
It is a secure password keeping app that allows users to access all their accounts and subscribed services with just one master password. That's right; with 1password, you can save yourself from having to remember multiple different passcodes and emails as it automatically remembers all your login information for you.
1password has an extension available for all browsers except internet explorer and comes with an incredibly easy to use interface. So even if you aren't all that tech-savvy, you shouldn't have a problem using 1password.
- 1-month free trial version available.
- Allows you to create separate guest accounts to share Wi-Fi connection passwords.
- 1GB of document storage and optional two-factor authentication for additional security.
- Available at only $35.88 for an entire year.
- 1Password is a complete app and got no cons now.
2) Dashlane Password Manager App
Dashlane is a simple two-factor authentication password saver app that can help you change and save several passwords across different websites with a few simple clicks. It works reasonably well with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
Dashlane makes it easier for you to keep track of your passwords and even offers users VPN protection. It even captures online receipts but does not let you select a VPN server country. It is also slightly more expensive than other password storage apps.
- Scans Dark Web for compromised accounts.
- Generates default 12-character password using all character sets.
- Price is high.
3) Keeper Password Manager App
Keeper Password Manager and Digital Vault is another brilliant password keeper app that allows users to manage login info across various platforms such as Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS devices. It even allows you to log in using your fingerprint and face unlocks.
Not to mention that it comes with an elegant interface so that generating high-strength random passwords for your sites and applications is easier than ever. However, it does have some limitations involving the filling of web forms.
- Free version available with unlimited passwords on one device.
- Comes with two-factor authentication.
- Password histories maintained.
- Available at $29.99 only.
- Limited web form filling.
- Password updates are not automated.
4) Password Boss Password Manager App
Password Boss comes pack with all the necessary features you expect from a good password manager app. It downloads and installs very quickly on any device, and then you can easily use it by setting up just one eight-character master password for all your logins.
You can even export your password collection to a PDF/text file or the program's encrypted proprietary format. But it does not let you access your secured passwords online. However, It is capable of generating 20-character passwords by default, using all character types so that your passwords are as strong and unique as possible.
- Available with Security Dashboard feature.
- Fills web form.
- It comes with Two-factor authentication.
- Available at $30 a year (for a single user).
- Can't be accessed online.
5) Sticky Password
Sticky Password is another decent password manager app to store passwords. It works on all your Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS devices. But it does not offer cross-device syncing and password sharing, unlike other applications. The sticky password application also does not provide a feature of master password recovery, so if you forget your password, you might get in trouble.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Comes with secure no-cloud Wi-Fi sync.
- Available at $29.99 per year.
- No Master Password Reconvery feature.
Even though web browsers like chrome and firefox all have integrated password managers, they cannot compete with dedicated password managers like those mentioned above due to their limited features.
1password and Dashlane are undoubtedly one of the best password management applications currently out there. Still, Dashline comes at a walloping $60 subscription a year, which is significantly more expensive than its competitors.
Sticky Password does not allow recovery of the master password, whereas the password boss does not offer online access to stored passwords.
Keeper application has limited functionality when the task filling online forms is involved. With these very obvious disadvantages in mind, 1password appears to be a clear winner in terms of its pricing and features despite its limited password import options.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- CISCO Video Conferencing User Guide
- 5 Best Alternatives to Zoom Cloud Meetings for Mac x
- GoToWebinar Review and Top 5 Alternatives
- Top 5 Adobe Connect Webinar Alternatives
- Top 5 Norton Password Manager Alternatives