Top 5 Avira Password Manager Alternative
Thinking of a new password every time you sign up for a website is quite the hassle. It is difficult, time-consuming and you always end up forgetting at least one or two of your passwords. However, thanks to password management software, you can now automatically generate strong, unique passwords. In this article, we will talk about five of the best Avira password manager alternative so that you can decide what password manager is best suitable for your daily use.
The 5 Best Avira Password Manager Alternatives
1Password currently ranks as one of the most popular password manager owing to its simple and easy to use interface that comes equipped with two-factor authentication for added security. It generates records, usernames, and passwords when you log in that you can later access by just one master password.
This Avira password manager runs smoothly across all platforms and from windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, iPhone, and iPad as well as browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and Opera. Let us look at some more of 1passwords useful features below.
- Travel mode - Automatically removes any sensitive information from your devices while you are traveling and restores them when you mark yourself safe.
- Secret Key - A unique Secret Key that adds 128 bits of entropy to make your Master Password even more secure.
- Interface - Sleek, easy to use interface that comes with a tutorial to get you started.
- Two-factor authentication for added security.
- Touch ID support.
- Browser integration.
- Access to multiple vaults at a time.
- No complaints received and no bugs found yet.
Dashlane is another premium Avira password manager alternative that relies on two-factor authentication to keep your sensitive information safe and secure. It works along with all platforms and browsers, including internet explorer. It comes equipped with VPN protection as well.
Dashlane's premium services allow users to sync all their passwords across desktop and mobile devices. It takes another step forward, and unlike other software, monitors the dark web for data breaches with personalized alerts if the information related to the user has been compromised.
- Two-factor authentication.
- It comes with VPN protection.
- It generates strong, unique passwords.
- Password sharing feature between computers.
- Automatically fills log-in information.
- Easy syncing between devices.
- It comes with secure document storage.
- Very expensive with the premium subscription costing $60 a year.
KeePass is an open-source, free to use Avira password manager alternative. KeePass comes with a powerful built-in password generator that uses an encryption algorithm to come up with secure, reliable passwords. It is compatible across all platforms and browsers but challenging to use for new users that are not familiar with computer languages.
- Built-in history tracker that can track any changes to saved credentials.
- Encrypts entire database, not just your password fields.
- Locally stores passwords without relying on cloud.
- Free to use.
- Complicated interface, not suitable for new users.
- Out-dated icons.
- Poor cross-platform syncing.
4: Sticky Password
Sticky password is another brilliant Avira password manager alternative that manages all your different accounts with just one master password. It is available for all platforms, including Windows and IOS.
- Offer unlimited encrypted password and data storage capacity.
- Comes with biometric authentication.
- Automatic log-in and form-filling.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Offers sync from the cloud without wifi.
- No master password recovery option.
- Does not provide cross-device sync.
LastPass is a fun and simple to use Avira password manager alternative that runs on all platforms and browsers. It is secure, reliable, and comes packed with a variety of options. It even allows you to store credit card details to streamline your online shopping experience.
- Data stored using AES-256 bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA-256.
- Easy phone log in.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Easy and straightforward to use.
- Server lags.
How to Use Avira Password Manager
Avira password manager is a versatile password keeping software that manages and syncs all your passwords across all your devices. It protects your passwords and notes using a 256-bit AES encryption which is one of the most secure and reliable.
You can use Avira password manager chrome or safari with the help of its browser integration features and log in with just one master key in all your accounts. Avira's pro version is available for use for as low as $2.66 a month which makes it quite affordable. It is easy and straightforward to install and use.
- 1: Just go to Avira website and sign up using your email and a password.
- 2: Confirm your account by clicking on a link that will be emailed to you.
- 3: Next, you can download a browser extension that you can use with chrome or firefox according to your preference. It even comes with touch and face ID support.
- 4: In case you do not enjoy Avira password services, you can easily uninstall it from your devices by first disabling any browser extensions, removing and deleting saved passwords.
- 5: Next, you can go to Control Panel and select Programs to find Avira product and click Uninstall. Confirm the following product uninstall notification with Yes.
Final Word: Password manager apps and software make like more comfortable and simpler so you can browse through the list of alternatives above and find which software, whether it be 1password or Avira best, meets your needs.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 5 Best Password Manager App in 2023
- GoToWebinar Review and Top 5 Alternatives
- 5 Best Alternatives to Zoom Cloud Meetings for Mac x
- CISCO Video Conferencing User Guide
- Top 5 Adobe Connect Webinar Alternatives