How to Convert PDF to JPG with Nitro
Nitro PDF to JPG Converter is a top PDF Converter, which can convert PDF to Word, Excel and other image types. PDF files can be converted into JPG, PNG, and TIFF easily using Nitro PDF Converter.
However, the drawback of Nitro PDF converter is the inability to convert PDF to BMP and GIF. Nitro PDF Converter also lacks the ability to handle documents of HTML and EPUB formats. In this article, not only will we cover how to convert PDF to JPG with Nitro, but also recommend you a cheaper alternative - Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
This Nitro alternative has more features than Nitro Pro, but at a much more affordable price. You can use it to edit PDF, make comments to PDF, create PDF, convert PDF, protect PDF, sign PDF, and create and fill PDF forms.
Step 1. Open PDF File
Click "Open" on the Home window of the software, and select the PDF file you want to convert to an image.
Step 2. Select "To Image"
In the "Home" tab, you will see multiple options for conversions like "To Word", "To Excel", "To PPT", "To Image", "To Text" and "To Other". Choose the option "To Image".
Step 3. Convert to Image File
Add the PDFs that you want to convert to images. On the right side of the screen, the screen displays the file format to which it will be converted. The default value here is JPG and you can choose other options like "BMP, GIF, TIFF or PNG" depending on your requirements.
Set all the options you want to change, and you just click on the "Convert" button at the bottom. Then your file will be converted and saved in the destination folder in a few second.
Comparison between Nitro PDF to JPG Converter and PDFelement
How to Convert PDF to Image with Nitro Pro
1. Open Nitro PDF to JPG converter. You will see a tab marked "Convert" under the Home menu. Under Convert, there are multiple options like "To Word", "To Excel", "To Powerpoint", "To Other" and "To PDF/A".
2. Click on "To other" and you will see another dropdown list featuring "To Image", "To Rich Text", "To plain Text" and Extract images. Select the option "To Image".
3. A dialog box will appear titled "Convert PDF to Image". You will see a heading "Conversion settings". The default setting is PNG, but you have other options in the dropdown list – "JPEG, TIFF, Multi Page TIFF". Select one.
4. Once you have adjusted all settings as required, click on the button "Convert".
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Get Adobe Reader Offline Installer 2022
- How to Get Adobe EPUB Reader for Free
- How to Edit PDF File in Adobe Reader
- Adobe Reader Cannot Save PDF? Fix It.
- How to Use Adobe PDF Converter Alternative